0.5

•Aria•

Luke started to lean in, again. I was so nervous, but this time I backed away.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He looked some what hurt. I just stare in his eyes. I seem to always get lost in his eyes.

"I just don't want to kiss you and then see Madison at some point making out with you." I said. "I'm scared to get heart broken." I continued. "I know that I look like I know what I'm doing or saying but the truth is I have no clue what I'm doing most of the time. " I said sobbing.

I look at Luke, he looks like he might cry.
All of a sudden, he pulls me in for a hug.

"I will never do that Aria, I would never leave you, and I would never hurt you. I promise" Luke said.

He sounded so sincere, but the problem is it's not him that's going to leave, it's Madison that's going to take him away from me.

"I know you would never do that Luke, its that Madison would, she would take you away from me. She would most likely brainwash you and tell you rumors and lies about me.
I just don't want to lose you as a friend or more." I explained. I had tears streaming down my face. Why am I so emotional?

I hate being emotional. But you know what they say,
'the prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets,
The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears,
The kindest hearts have felt the most
pain.'

" I promise that will never happen to our friendship Ar. I will never ever let that happen." Luke said pulling me into a hug.

He then looked at me, and started leaning in. I was panicking so much.
Then I feel his lips on my lips. My very first kiss. There is no better feeling than his touch. This kiss reminded my of Michael Faudet's mini poem called:
'The Kiss'
Crashing waves on an empty beach,
The rhythm of our hearts,
Two drowning lovers lost at sea,
My lips adrift in yours.
~ Michael Faudet

Luke and I pulled away.
Luke's eyes were now a lighter blue.
"Was that your first kiss?" He asked.
"Yes" I replied.
"It was mine too." He said.
"What do you mean? Madison kissed you at lunch right?" I asked quite confused.
"Actually no, she kissed the corner of my mouth just to make you believe that." he said while chuckling.
"Oh my god!" I said. "I feel so stupid!" I explained while laughing.
"Why?" He said laughing.
"Because I felt sort of jealous when she was "kissing" you." I air quoted the word kissing. I started blushing at what I said.
"Don't be!" Luke said laughing.
I started laughing until I feel him hugging me.
"I would feel pretty jealous if it were you. " I looked at Luke.
Did he just say that.
"Did you used to date Madison?"
I asked. That girl could be lying.
"Yes, but we never kissed because I would say that I'm not ready for my first kiss just yet. I think I sounded pretty girly." He laughed.
"Then she cheated on me with Adrian and that's when we broke up, and I felt free to be honest." He said.
Adrian the guy in our music class.