0.1

•Aria•
I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection. My strawberry blonde hair down in its natural waves the way I wanted it.

My green eyes not looking tired anymore. And my navy blue skater dress with pink flowers on it was satisfying.

I hopped in my car and drove off to my new school in Australia.
-
I park my car in the school parking lot and get out. Here I go Prairiewood High School.

I start walking in and try to push my way through the crowd of teens, when I bump into someone and drop my book bag.
Just my luck.
I crouch down to pick up my bag and the notebook that fell out of it when the guy I bumped into
said "here let me get that. " With his thick Australian accent.

Now don't expect the story to be the girl drops the book and guy offers to help they touch hands and fall in love and live happily ever after.
Because that not how it happens.

"Umm thanks, I'm so sorry." I told him.

"It's okay, I'm Luke." He smiled.
His smile was perfect.
He was extremely gorgeous. His hair stood high in a perfect quiff, his eyes where a beautiful blue, and him in general was just wow.

"I'm Aria" I smiled back as he handed me my book.

"Are you from America?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm assuming you noticed I have an American accent?" I asked.

"Yeah, where from." he asked still smiling.

"I'm from California ." I replied.

"That's cool, Do you need help finding the office?" He asked nicely.

"Yeah that would be nice." I told him.

Luke lead me to the office and I got my locker combination, location, and schedule.
-
Luke showed me the way to my first class, along with hearing a comment from a girl saying 'how did she show up 5 seconds ago and is already hanging with Luke?'
Which I learned from Luke was his ex-girlfriend Madison Morgan one of the most popular girls in school.

I thank Luke for walking me to class and take a seat next to a brown haired, brown eyed boy.

He looked over at me and smiled, so I smiled back.
"Hey I'm Calum." he said. He seems so sweet. I already like him.
"I'm Aria." I smile.

"Are you new here?" He asked. I nodded.
Calum and I engaged into a conversation until the bell for class starting rang.

Calum had looked at my schedule and told me all of the classes I had with him which was music next period, and history after my free period.

I think I'm going to enjoy this first day after all.

_______________________

Hello! I hope you guys like the story!
x
tori💕
P.s. It might have short chapters but probably a lot of chapters