0.2

•Aria•
I walked into music class with Calum, just a few seconds before class started because Mr. Harris kept us in class an extra 2 minutes and the music room is all the way on the other side of the school.

When I walk into the class, I see Luke talking to Calum, and shorter guy with curly hair and cute smile, a guy with a piercing on his eyebrows and red hair.

"Aria, come here!" Calum said. He was waving his hand for me to talk to them.

"Aria I want you to meet Michael, Ashton, and Lu-"
"Luke, I bumped into him in the hallway" I said cutting him off.

They were all really attractive, but Luke was the one that caught my eye.
He had gorgeous blue eyes, great smile, and the most sweetest person ever... besides Calum.

Ashton Irwin had hazel eyes and curly locks.

Michael Clifford the one with green eyes and red hair.
From that moment on I knew we all would become best friends.
-

"Alright class today, you guys are going to partner up with someone in the class to sing a duet. You guys will pick a song and sing it on Friday." the music teacher, Ms. Wood said.

"You may begin to choose your partner, you guys have five minutes"

As I was getting up from my seat, Mikey, Calum, Ash, and Luke came up to me.

"Will you be my partner!" The all asked at the same time.
I look at them awkwardly and smile.

I thinks it's cute how they all want to be my partner.

"I asked her first!" Luke said.
___________

Wow, I never thought that these really attractive boys all want to work with me, a not so beautiful girl.

" Hey Aria, what are we going to sing on Friday?" Luke asked.

"Umm...... how about 'my song to you'?" I asked.

" Yeah that sounds good. Is it a duet?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered. It will be a great song to sing.

"You can meet me after school later and come to my house." I stated.
"Yeah sure!" He said smiling widely. Aw he's so adorable.

I looked back at Calum, Ash, and Michael. They were all looking at me with sad eyes. I pulled Luke up out of his seat and went over to them.

" Hey guys sorry, maybe next time I can partner up with either of you" I suggested.

" IM GOING TO BE YOUR PARTNER NEXT!!" Calum answered before anyone else.

Just then, the bell for next hour rang.
___________________________________________________________

*skip rest of the day*

I was walking over to my car when someone called my name.

" Aria!" A familiar voice called.
I looked over and saw that Luke was calling me.

" Hey what's up?" I asked.
Luke was now standing in front of me and standing in the light, just makes his eyes look better than before.

"Can I get a ride with you to your house?" He asked rather nervously.
"Oh yeah, that's fine." I said reassuringly.
-
I unlocked the door to the house, "mom?" I called.
"Mom I'm home." I called again.
I looked at Luke and told him that my mom is probably shopping for things or something.

"Hey Aria, sorry I was in the laundry room." My mom said coming up to hug me.
She took a step back and looked at Luke. "Who's this?" She asked.
"This is Luke, the first friend I made today along with three other boys, Calum, Michael, and Ashton." I introduced.

My mom looked at me, as if she were saying 'a guy friend?' Hah.
"Nice to meet you Mrs. Martin." he said politely.
"Please call me Julia. I know it sounds fancy but it really isn't." my mom said while laughing.

______________

This was a longer chapter👍👍

x tori x