1.4

•Aria•
Ashton, nor I have spoken about the incident that happened with him about a week ago and my birthday is in tomorrow.

He's okay luckily, but I'm scared that people are still bothering him and he might do it again.

Here I am at school again. The bottom of my shoes skimming across the floors of the hallways
Of the place I always dread being.

I arrive at my locker that holds my books that I wish didn't need to exist. Come guys we are wasting trees on useless stuff.

As I'm reaching for my books I hear heaving foot steps behind me. I don't bother to look back after smelling the nice fresh smelling cologne Luke always wears.

I turn around after hearing Luke saying that he knows I'm aware he's here. I turn around facing the beautiful blue eyed blonde boy.

"Hey Luke." I say looking up at him.
"Well it's about time you talk to me this morning." he chucked.
"I was about to go to a restaurant, then go to the movies. I figured by the time I come back you would still be here and talk to me." he joked.

I started laughing at the horrible joke. It was really horrible.

I shut my locker, hating the sound.
"So Luke my class starts in 4 minutes. What shall I do for my brave soldier. " I told him in a British accent whilst bowing like the princesses would.

Luke chuckled "well I was wondering if you want to go out with me this Friday?" He asked nervously.

"I would love to Luke." I smile at him.
He leaned in and kissed my cheek. We started walking to class hand in hand. The electricity of our hands were strong and powerful.
-
"Hey Luke did you ask her yet?" Calum asked Luke.
"Yes Cal I did. Isn't it obvious?" Luke asked holding our hands up in the air in Calum's face.

Calum frowned and the boys started talking whatever guys talk about and I look at Ashton.

"Ashton are you okay?" I ask. I'm really worried because I really care a lot about Ashton.

"Yeah I'm feeling better the kids aren't bullying me that much anymore. Luckily. " He said.

I took his hand from across the table and told that it would be alright.
-
So the boys have not mentioned a thing about my birthday tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure I recall telling them my birthday a few weeks ago.

They have been acting weird all day and going off somewhere at the most random times. Even Luke disappeared at a random time, but okay then.