1.5

•Aria•
I wake up to my alarm that I hate more than school. Defiantly not a sound for sore ears.

Since my birthday is today I decided to wear a blue high-low dress that buttons up, with tan wedges, and my long strawberry blonde hair in a fishtail braid.

Luke didn't come to school with me this morning for some reason. So I came here by myself.
I get out of my car, grabbing my book bag as I do so.

Where is everyone? No one was at the courtyards or anything. Huh. Weird.

I walk into the school my heels clicking against the ground before I hear a blow horn. What? Then everyone in the school and I mean everyone came from the corridor and started singing happy birthday.

I look to me left and see the boys come if towards me. Ashton was holding a HUGE red velvet cake with 17 candles impaled in the cake. like big enough for everyone that wants cake. Yes I turned 17 today.

I look at Luke and hug him.
"How did you do all of this?" I ask.
"Oh you know I pulled some strings with the principal and got everyone to do this with my looks." He said whilst chuckling.

"Thank you so much Luke, no one had ever done that for me before!" I cried out.
"No problem Aria. Anything for you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Aria!" I turn around to see Madison coming up to me.
"Uh... Yeah?" I wondered. Why is she talking to me anyways.
"I know that I'm supposed to hate you right now, but happy birthday." She said sweetly.
"Awe thank you Madison!" I said.
-
At lunch the boys wanted to give presents.