1.1

•Aria•
Today is the day where Luke and I ditch the party. Woo.
From cute penguin: Hello Aria Martin. I hope you're ready for an adventure!;) xx.

From me: I sure am Lucas. What are we doing on this fine Saturday morning!:)xx

From cute penguin: Whatever comes to mind Aria! xx
See you later love xxx<3

I started blushing at his last text. Three x's. Huh. Okay.

It is currently 10:02 am which gives us a longer day. Since we are most likely doing something fun I'm going to wear something cute but comfortable.

I decided to wear a blue laser cut top, light wash shorts and leather brown flats. I put my hair in a neat high pony tail normal make up and lipstick.

I look at myself in the mirror. I don't see any of what Luke sees when he says beautiful.

Then I hear a knock on my door. I run downstairs and open the door.

"Welcome Luke."
Luke looked stunned.

It was funny to be honest. He quickly leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful today Aria." he said.
"Aw thanks Luke you don't look to bad yourself." I said to him.

He was wearing his black YOU COMPLETE MEss shirt and his usual skinny jeans.

"So if we are doing something fun today, do you want to go bowling, laser tag, or a glow in the dark rave?" Luke asked.

"Um well bowling is out of the question. A glow in the dark rave sounds like a lot of fun. Except I'm not painting my face." I say.

Luke and I stare at each other for a bit and start laughing for no reason.