1.8

•Aria•

"So where are we going tonight, Luke?" I ask him. I've been so anxious all day I swear I could barely eat my lunch.

"It's a surprise but don't dress too formal because it's not. Just dress like you usually do at school. " he said smiling. He must be really happy about this date.

-
I decided to wear a maroon lose shirt tucked into a red, blue and grey plaid skater skirt and tan boot wedges. I wore my phone usual makeup with a bit darker shade of lipstick that looked natural and left my hair down.

"Hey mom how does this look?" I asked my mother.
"It looks great sweetie. What's the occasion?" She asked.
"Um I'm going on a date with Luke." I blushed.

"Aw honey that's great. He's a nice boy." She said.
I'm glad she approves. If my dad were here he'd give him a talk about curfew and all that junk.
It was currently 8:59 he should be here any-
Ding dong

He's here. Oh my god. I hope I look okay.
I walk down stairs to answer the door.

I open the door to a Luke wearing his usual black skinny jeans, a muscle tee and a leather jacket.
It was pretty chilly outside so I grabbed my black coat off the coat rack.

"Hey Luke!" I said to him giving him a hug.
"Hey Aria, you look beautiful. " he told me.
I thanked him and shouted to my mom that I will be back by 11:00.

I shut the door and we walked towards my car.
"Hey Aria, mind if I drive?" Luke asked.
I shook my head and tossed him my keys. We got into the vehicle and Luke started the car.

"Music?" I asked.
"Music." He answered.
"Maybe music will be our always." Luke smirked. That cheesy bastard.
I reached over to press the button to u pause the radio station.

The song 'chasing cars' by snow patrol was on.
"I love this song." Luke and I said at the same time.
We looked at each other for a slight second and looked ahead.

I could hear Luke silently sing the lyrics "if I lay here, if I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world." He reached over and took my hand in his, entwining our fingers.

"So would you lie with me and just forget the world Aria?" Luke asked me.
"Of course Luke." I told him.
-
Luke slowed down the car and parked it. We were at a park. Being that it was winter but the leaves were still falling off the trees like fall.

"Come on Aria." Luke said waving me over to him.
I walked over to him keeping my coat on.
He led us to walk way where the the trees filled with reddish orange and green leave were falling. And where the pavement on the sidewalk was wet.

There were lamp posts hidden in the trees making the night just as perfect.
Luke grabbed my hand, snapping me out of my own world of admiring the view.

"Do you like it?" Luke asked nervously.
"I don't like it, I love it!" I told him.
"Thank god. You scared me there for a minute." Luke said letting out a breath he was holding in.

I smiled at him and looked back up to admire the trees, the leaves, the lights. This isn't some typical date where you eat and all that jazz.
This date was simple. I like simple.

"You are absolutely so beautiful Aria." He said.
I looked up at him and asked "why?"
"Okay Aria, I know this is going to sound very cheesy, but here it goes. "
Luke said.

"Okay Aria, this is why you're beautiful. Your strawberry blonde hair is super soft and absolutely gorgeous." He said.

I look up at him and he smiles.
"Also your big hazel eyes mesmerize me and I love it. I love your full lips. I want to kiss them every time I see you. " he said staring me straight in the eyes.

"I love your button nose. Your smile, God I love your smile so much. When you smile I feel the urge to smile with you. I love the dimples on your cheeks when you smile. I also love the crinkles on the side of your eyes when you laugh." He continued. And I started laughing as well.

I look up at him and smile causing him to smile.
"I also love that turning thing you do with your pencil when you're trying to pay attention and grasp all the notes the teacher gives us in both of your hands." He laughs and looks down.

"I also love how you fiddle your fingers by crossing them when your listening to someone, sometimes. " he said looking at my hands smiling. I look down and realize that I'm doing that with my hands out of habit.

"I also love your fashion. It's totally you. You're comfortable in skirts and dresses and heels and it's great." Luke explained.

"The idea of you in general is just great!" He said looking at me and leaning in.
I started going up to kiss him waiting to feel his lips on mine.

Finally when I felt his lips on mine, I felt my heart racing and butterflies in my stomach. Cheesy right?
We pulled away and I looked at him.

"Luke Hemmings I can name things as too why I like you a lot." I told him.
"What are they?" He asked.

"I love how you mess with your lip ring. The lip bite that you do has me feeling some type of way." I told him. Just then he decided to bite his lip.

"Damn it Luke. I love how you run you hands through your hair out of habit, or when your frustrated. I'm in love with your smile. It makes me smile too." I smile at him thinking about it, he smiles back.

"I love the dimples on your cheeks when you smile. Yes I know it means that you're missing a muscle in your cheeks, but it's the cutest thing I've ever seen also your laugh because you kinda of bring your shoulders up and it's cute. " I continued.

"I love your blue eyes so much. I get lost I them countless times. I think that the breakout pimples on you forehead are cute even though you hate them. You are so caring and that's very important." I hug him.

"You have an amazing sense of style in clothes that totally suit you. You smell nice too." I said still hugging him and taking in his scent.

"You're clueless sometimes and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. You have an amazing voice. Singing it's amazing. When you are just talking, it's an amazing Australian accent that I wish I had." I told him.

"You are actually getting a accent Aria. It's like this half American and Aussie thing in your voice now. " he said chuckling. 

" okay Lucas. I love that boop-able nose you have. I love how your hair is freaking soft and the perfect quiff in the front and all fuzzy in the back." I explained giggling.

"I hate that smirk though. That smirk came from hell. I love how you are so goofy and tall and lanky and silly. And most of all, your sense of humor. You can actually tell jokes even though they are terrible that it's funny, while I'm just sarcastic too a lot of people but not to you, cal, ash, or mikey. I love having you around. It's the best thing ever. "  I explained.

Then again, he leaned in and kissed me. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me Aria." He whispered in my ear.

_______________________
That was a long ass chapter but you will thank me later. All those things I said about Luke are actually what I feel about him.

TOO MANY FEELSSSSSSS.
kk love you all. xx