1.9

Aria•

I reach over to turn up the stereo, keeping my eyes on the road as it plays a fall out boy song. I can feel Luke's gaze on me as I drive us home because according to Luke, a surprise is at home.
"Luke stop staring at me." I say keeping my eyes on the road.

"How did you know I was staring?" Luke asks in a questioning voice.
"I can feel you looking at me, Luke." I chuckle.

I grip the steering wheel tighter as I turn into the drive way of my house.
I park my car and take the key out of the ignition. Luke and I get out of my car and walk up to the front door.

I put my house key in the key lock and turn it to open the door. I walk into the house, the smell of of a cupcake scented candle filling the air in my nose.

Luke grabs me by my hand and takes me to the stair case. "Wait here really quick," He tells me.
He comes back 30 seconds later and picks me up.

"Luke what are you doing?" I ask him feeling a bit startled and uncomfortable due to the fact that my skirt is shorter than what I usually wear. "There is a surprise upstairs and you can't see it so I have to carry you up while you close ur eyes and not peek," he says walking up the steps.
"Or I can blind fold you and see how you do when you fall down the stairs." He laughs.

I sigh and close my eyes and burry my face in his chest.
I feel him reach the last step so I ask him "can I look now?"
"Not yet Aria. I'm gonna put you down, and guide you. " he said putting my on the floor, until my feet hit the ground.

He grabs my hand gently and leads me into the room. "Open your eyes." Luke said.

I open my eyes revealing my lights dimmed. On my bed were thin sheets hanging by string to hold them up. Fairy lights were hung around and over the room and sheets.

I looked over at Luke and hug him tightly. We walk inside my room to the fort. Inside was a sheet in front of the headboard with fairy lights hanging across the top. There was boxes of candy on my bed.

"I'm gonna change into PJs Luke. I'll be back in a bit." I tell him.
"I'm gonna change too. I bought extra clothes." Luke says giving me a goofy smile.

I turn around and walk into my bathroom changing into purple plaid shorts that go up to mid thigh and a pink t-shirt.

I walk into my room seeing Luke wearing grey sweat pants and a muscle tee. Luke's arms were exposed so his muscles were in fact very noticeable.

Luke and I climb in bed and I grab the bag of gummy bears.
"Thanks you for all of this, Luke. This is amazing. " I told him.

"Don't thank me. Thank your mom, she set all of this up." He said beckoning to the lights and sheets.
"She helped you with this date?" I asked him. Luke nodded and I reached over the bad and hugged him.

* next morning*

Luke went home very late at night last night. No we didn't do anything.

I looked in the mirror and straightened out my dress. It's a blue Maison Jules Flutter-Sleeve Dot-Print Dress.

I go down the stairs and out the front wooden door.
I see Luke walking over here. Once he sees me, he makes his way to my car.

I open the drivers side door and climb in as well as Luke.

"Good morning Aria." Luke says cheerfully, dragging the 'r' in my name.

"Good morning Lucas." I knew that using that name would bother him.
He rolls his eyes and I start the car.

I back out of the drive way carefully and get on the highway to hell.

___________________

Hi ppl. Okay well this chapter was shorter I just kinda lost inspiration and Idk.

I think I'm gonna get Calum a girlfriend or maybe even something else that will be a plot twist and whatnot.

I'm sorry if I cause you guys to be mad. I'm sorry that you guys are jealous of me. I can't help that I'm Satan. Jk jk.
Love you all.

also could you guys please follow my fan acc for 5sos on Instagram @/dirtymgc_
thanksssss