Locker Room

After Jean released you from his grip, your back felt a million times lighter. It was really nice to clear the air between the two of you since it had been bugging you for the past few weeks.

Although, there was a certain sadness to him releasing you. The hug felt good..too good. And he was warm, like a summer breeze drifting through a sunny afternoon. He made you feel warm, but all good things must come to an end as they say, so Jean bid you farewell and walked towards the coach's office.

Exhaustion is what you felt at the moment. You were so tired. Your body started to ache from the practice and you couldn't wait to change out of your sweaty sport clothes and into your uniform. You did hate your uniform, but the sooner you got into it, the sooner you could get into some pyjamas and relax. You started daydreaming of laying in your bed as you walked in the gym hall, but of course, still had your senses.

You rubbed your hand over your face to pull away anymore unwanted sweat before entering the girls locker room.

The first thing you did as you entered was wash cold water over your face. It was red and hot from the workout, so you wanted to try and cool it down a bit, as well as restore some life to your tired features.

You rubbed the access water with the outside of your shirt and took it off of your body. You instantly felt free as the tight clothing was discarded from your skin and now on the counter.

"O-Oh shit! Sorry- my bad."you heard a voice say. The voice was deep, too deep. Deep enough to not be a girl at least, but the voice also sounded familiar. You turned around to horror to discover who it was.

Eren? What the hell is he doing in the girls room?!

You quickly grabbed your shirt to cover your torso as you felt too exposed in only your sports bra.

"Eren?! What are you doing in the girls locker room?!" You half yelled at him. You didn't want to be rude, but you were completely and utterly embarrassed at the moment.

"Girls room? This is the mens!" He chanted back. You got so confused by his words and you started to observe your surroundings.

Urinals, unclean, smells bad. Oh shit..

"Fuck! S-sorry." you replied after realizing where you were.

Nothing, absolutely nothing has embarrassed you more than what just happened. Not only were you an idiot for not paying attention properly and walking into the men's room, but you also had to embarrass yourself more by thinking Eren was the idiot to walk into the girls room.

Needless to say, you rushed out of there as soon as you could and dashed into the girls room. The heat that you just washed off of your face has returned, but on top of that, a gut-wrenching feeling made it's way to your stomach.

You wanted to leave school ASAP so you quickly changed in order to do so. As you were leaving, you tripped over yourself once or twice as the embarrassment was still clouding your mind, but as you were rushing out the door, you bumped into someone.

It was Eren.

He looked at you, confused as to why you looked so worked up, while you were confused as to why he looked so calm. It's true that you were the one to enter the wrong change room, but he was shirtless as well.

...oh shit..I saw Eren Jaeger shirtless....AND HE WAS FINE TOO-

"Always bumping into me, Y/N." he smiled brightly at you. You looked him in the eye and nervously cleared your throat.

"Well- it's not like I mean to.." you trailed off. Everything about this was just awkward, to you at least. You couldn't tell how Eren felt about the situation. He looked almost..happy? You couldn't pin point it , but the thing is, he was.
He was ecstatic, because after years of him trying to get you to notice him and talk to him, you finally were. More than he had expected even.