Chapter 6: True Loves Kiss

Some of the women in the dinning area started making a big deal about him. Awwing him and loving the attention he was giving his lady.

"Ok and without further adue, Liv sweetie! A song for you!" He said smiling lovingly to her.
As soon as the music started to play she smiled and giggled.

"If I could do it all over, baby I'd do it different
Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this position
I found you and I lost you, looking back is torture
And it hurts to know I let you go, you live right around the corner." He sang looking at her.

"And I could've had it all, could've had it all
True love, I know I had it
True love, was so hard to find
True love, If I could get it back, yeah
I'd never let it go this time
True love, is an inspiration
True love, it was mine oh mine
True love, If I could get it back, yeah
Never let it go, I'd never let it go this time." He sang then started walking off the stage to Liv.

"Feeling it all around me, wondering how I blew it
And I wanna know the secret, of how they, do it.
There's no such thing as perfection, I'm still learning that lesson
To forgive is key to forgetting me
And I'm staring at my reflection
And I could've had it all, could've had it all
True love, I know I had it
True love, was so hard to find
True love, If I could get it back, yeah
I'd never let it go this time
True love, is an inspiration
True love, it was mine oh mine
True love, If I could get it back, yeah
Never let it go, I'd never let it go this time." He sang directly to her then held out his hand for her to take. All the women "Awwed." As Liv took his hand smiling at him.

"If I knew then what happened, now I'd be with you tonight
If I knew then what I'd do now we'd be alright
And I could've had it all, could've had it all
True love, I know I had it
True love, was so hard to find
True love, If I could get it back, yeah
Never let it go this time
True love, is an inspiration
True love, it was mine oh mine
True love, If I could get it back, yeah
If only I could get it back, yeah
True love, I'd never let it go
True love, it was mine oh mine
True love, I could've had it, could've had it, could've had it all." He sang as he twirled and danced with her, making every gush with excitement.

"True love, is an inspiration
True love, it was mine oh mine
True love, yeah." He sang then stopped her then turned to face her.
If I could get you back, yeah. I'd never let you go this time
I'd never let you go, this time
My True love." He sang holding her hands smiling at her, then very slowly leaned in and closed his eyes to let her decide. Liv couldn't believe what was happening, the way Holden was wooing her was adorable. The crowd was awwing again and everything seemed perfect so why not. She smiled as she closed her eyes and their lips met making the crowd cheer.

"Omg this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Omg they are so cute! Oh my god I can't believe I just saw Liv Rooney kiss!" People in the crowd said making them both smile. Holden pulled away then slowly opened his eyes looking straight into Liv's emerald green eyes.

"Want to go play the games?" He asked still nose to nose with her.

"Yeah!" Liv said then smiled, causing Holden to kiss her again then walked her to the arcade entrance. The stranger who was not happy at all after seeing him kiss the girl he wanted back rushed away from the entrance to avoid them seeing him. Liv and Holden still completely oblivious to someone watching them walked happily over to their first game which was air hockey. They started playing and Liv quickly got the upper hand. "Haha!" She said proud of herself.

"Not for long beautiful!" Holden said as he quickly got the upper hand. Liv tried hard but was unable to beat him. "Haha! Victory is mine!" He cheered then looked at Liv. "What's next beautiful?" He asked holding her hand, she looked around then lead him to another game. They played for quite a while. Liv wined some games then Holden won others until they decided it was time to leave, but Holden decided to go to the bathroom first. The mysterious stranger who was still watching them had watched as Holden walked away from her and out of the arcade.

"He left her! Now my chance to get her back!" He thought to himself, then walked over to her. "Hey... Cutesicle! ..... Still looking hot as ever!" He said looking at her ass. Liv suddenly looked up from the game she was messing with and slowly turned around.

"Miller?" She asked.

TO BE CONTINUED... SO THIS MYSTERIOUS STRANGER IS FINALLY UNVAILED! WILL THERE BE TROUBLE OR WAS IT A COINCIDENCE?