Chapter 14: Decisions Unraveled

"Woah... Slow down Liv!" Maddie said tightening her grip on her hands to reassure her sister. "It was just a kiss it probably didn't mean anything?" Maddie said trying to get her sister to calm down.

"No! It was! He caught me completely off guard! Those always mean something... I'm with Holden.... Oh god he going to be so mad at me..." Liv said starting to spiral.

"Liv...Liv he's not going to be mad at you! Your coworker was just crushing on you hard, that's it!" Maddie tried telling her but it was falling on def ears so she decided to grab Liv's phone and texted Holden.

MEANWHILE WITH HOLDEN:
Holden and Dan finished talking then we're just hanging out watching tv before he decided to go to bed since it was 9 in the evening, but before he got up his phone went off. He looked down at it, smiling when he saw a picture of his beautiful flower signaling she sent him a text.
"Hey Holden! This is Maddie... Listen I know it's late but could you come over for a minute?" He read then looked at his dad concerned a little.

"What?" Dan asked after seeing his expression.

"I've got to go! I think Liv needs me!" Holden said getting up pretty fast.

"Oh ok! Oh and Holden!" Dan said getting his sons attention. "Even if your mom doesn't want to, I would love to have her over for dinner and get to know the young woman who has my sons heart!?" Dan said smiling.

"Stole it more likely!" Cindy muttered from the kitchen. They both just sighed then Holden got up and walked out heading to Liv's place quickly. He knocked on the door and low and behold Pete answered it looking straight at Holden.

"Uh... is Liv here? She wanted to talk to me?" Holden asked.

"She's upstairs with her sister, but it's getting late anyway! Why don't you let her sleep." Pete said getting a little more in front of him.

"Dad! Let him in! Liv wants to talk with him!" Maddie said from on top of the staircase. Pete looked up at his daughter then hesitantly backed out of Holden's way. Holden rushed upstairs to Maddie and walked with her to Liv's room. The second he stepped in and saw Liv he knew something was wrong, but Liv smiled seeing him. She was getting to where she loved seeing him.

"Hi!" Liv said smiling as Holden came over and sat on the bed beside her with Maddie following.

"Hi beautiful!!" He said smiling cutely at her making her giggle. "So what's bothering my beautiful flower?" He asked. Liv didn't know what to say she was worried on how he would react to someone else kissing his girl and it wasn't her fault.

"Ummm..... One of my coworkers got a little to close..." She said. Holden glanced at Maddie then looked back at Liv.

"How close?" He asked making Liv get nervous.

"The new one... umm Alex? Apparently has a huge crush on her and kissed her in the driveway." Maddie came out and said since she noticed her sister couldn't. Holden was shocked and some what angry but he quickly calmed down once he saw the uneasy look in his girlfriends eyes.

"That's music to my ears! Knowing I have a gorgeous girl that everyone wants means I grabbed a true rare flower!" He said smiling. Liv's uneasy look disappeared immediately as she looked at Holden, she couldn't help the smile forming or the laugh coming after hearing what he thought of her.

"Oh.... I'm so glad to hear that!..." Liv said giggling with tears in her eyes. Holden smiled as he wiped them away.

"Alright since you have a handle on this, I'm gonna go.. early morning ahead of me!" Maddie said. Liv turned to her sister.

"Me too!" Liv said. Maddie chucked then hugged her sister then left. Holden looked at Liv.

"I'll let you get to bed then! Good night my beautiful flower!" He said smiling at her as he leaned in and kissed her.

".... Ummm .... Good night!" Liv said smiling watching him leave. Liv got changed into her night gown, brushed her teeth then went to bed, but suddenly the door opened after a knock.

"You ok honey?" Karen asked peeking in the room. Liv looked at her mother.

"Yeah! I'm fine!! See you in the morning!" Liv told her and with that Karen shut the door and left. Liv shut the light off and went to bed.

WITH HOLDEN:
He had just walked through his front door. It was past 9:30 so he went up to his room.

"Where have you been?" Someone said sounding unimpressed, making Holden stop and look. He looked down the hall and saw his mother.

"With Liv.. Something happened at work." Holden told her but she didn't want to hear it.

"I don't want to hear about her I just wanted to know where you went." Cindy said.

"I already told you! I was with my girlfriend." Holden said back getting a little aggravated.

"I ready hope you don't think your going to marry her!" Cindy said.

"Oh I'm going to marry her! For sure!" Holden said, but before he could continue his mother rudely cut him off.

"Over my dead body! You are not marrying that squank!" Cindy yelled. Holden was pissed now. He turned and went back in his room slamming his door closed.

"I will marry Liv! I will!" He said to himself then undressed and went to bed.

7 THE NEXT MORNING:
Liv's alarm clock woke her up, making her jump upright to shut it off. She slowly got up out of bed and walked into her bathroom looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wow I always get a horrible bed head!" She said to herself smiling before she got in the shower then got dressed. It was 8 by the time she got downstairs, her mother had already got breakfast on the table so she sat down in her chair. Karen, with her hands full had turned to the table and saw her daughter.

"Hi sweetie! Didn't hear you come down? Are you ready for work?" Karen said smiling at Liv.

"Yes I am! I'm ready to be Skyvolt again!" Liv smiled at her mother.

"WHAT?" Joey yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED...OOPS, SHE JUST BLOW A SECRET! AND HOW WILL LIV'S SECOND DAY GO?