Chapter 27: The Awakening

The episode will be italics..

Everyone was sitting in the chairs or around Liv and Holden as the tv went dark, there was just enough light to see the room so they could see where to go if someone needed to go to the bathroom or get some more food. Everyone watched the tv as the recap started.

"Previously on Voltage our hero found a friend and a villain, but when Skyvolt finds the source of her powers with Garrisons help, her enemy, zadoc aims to destroy her with the very crystal that gave her powers but before he could get his hands on them Skyvolt, passes her powers to her friend then sacrifices herself to save her friend from destruction and this is where the journey continues..." The commentary said. "So sit back and enjoy the Awakening, the first episode of the new season of Voltage." It said as it played the scene of skyvolts last words before she died and Garrison crying over her with his eyes glowing blue. Suddenly it went black then reopened with Garrison carrying Tesses body over to a coffin with sad music playing. He gently placed her down in the coffin, fixed her a little then shut the lower half. "I'm going to miss you!..... maybe when I'm able to join you again I'll take you out!! .... Good bye Tess." He said looking down at her with tears running down his cheeks then did something he knew he was never going to be able to do again, he leaned down and kissed her after that he slowly shut the coffin then walked away. Shortly after the the coffin was shown then suddenly Tess appeared on screen. She slowly opened her eyes then slowly looked around. She started to feel around then began to freak out a little, but suddenly as she was pushing up on the roof of what ever she was in, her hands began to glow a bright green color. She looked at them as she grunted. Suddenly a bright green like fire exploded from her hands then lifted her out of her grave and into the air    dramatically with her arms out and head back. Firey  music played til she slowly came back down to the ground. Tess sat up and looked at her hands as they returned to their normal color then looked down at her dirt covered body. "What the hell just happened?"She said out loud as the screen slowly went black.

Suspenseful music began to play as the name of the episode appeared then was followed by the credits.

"Oh my god, Liv that was....AWESOME!" Joey said excitedly making her smile.

"Yes sis you were amazing! You really brought that character to life!" Parker said after his brother.

"That was perfection honey! I'm so proud of you sweetie!" Karen said coming over and kissing her daughter on her head.

"Thanks mom!" Liv said smiling.

"Yeah that was awesome! Looks like you will be kicked some ass, but i may need to teach you a few things!" Maddie said smiling having a little fun with her sister. Liv looked right back at her.

"I don't need a teacher! I can always show off by kicking your ass!" Liv said playfully right back at her sister.

"Ha ha ha.... I'd like to see you try!!! BAM WHAT!" Maddie yelled making everyone laugh. Everyone congratulated Liv and the cast then began to get up and grabbed something to eat. Liv looked at Holden and smiled at him.

"I'm going to go get some food!" She said smiling then got up. Miller who was sitting down with Kayla watched Liv go into her kitchen.

"I'll be right back!" Miller said then got up and followed Liv into the kitchen. There was quite a big crowd in the kitchen getting food but once everyone got their food they left. Miller glanced around then decided to approach Liv after there were no more people in the kitchen.

"You look beautiful tonight!" He said to her looking her up and down. Liv turned around to see who she was talking to.

"I don't know what your doing here but leave me alone!" Liv said unimpressed by him and turned to leave but Miller suddenly grabbed her arm tightly and angrily.

"Don't talk to me like that..." He said quietly pulling her around to face him forcefully.

"Miller.... Stop!... Your hurting me!" Liv said trying to shake her arm loose. Thankfully Miller let her go before Holden walked in followed by Kayla.

"Hey! What's going on in here?" Holden asked looking at them along with Kayla. Holden kind of rushed to Liv, pulling her away.

"We were just talking..." Miller said like there was nothing wrong. Holden glanced back him then wrapped his arm around Liv as he walked with her back into the living room.

"You ok baby?" He asked her, Liv smiled nodding at him.

"I'm fine!" She said. The party lasted for another hour till everyone started to go home.
"Seriously guys! Don't worry about it, I'll clean up!" Liv said.

"Ok...ok!" Karen said wrapping her arms around her daughter. "Good night honey! Love your new house!" She said then walked out with Pete, and the boys. Liv and Maddie hugged before she left with Diggie then the rest of the cast hugged Liv then left. All that was left were Miller and Kayla who were on their way out anyway. Kayla walked up and wrapped her arms around Liv as she whispered in her ear.

"Don't think I didn't know what y'all were doing.... Don't let me catch you with my man again Hollywood..." She said then let go and walked out. Liv smirked.

"Don't worry about that." Liv said out loud making everyone look at her. "Abusive assholes are not my type." She said glaring at Miller then turned and walked back into her home with Holden leaving Miller furious outside. Kayla looked at Miller and could tell he was angry.

"Don't worry about her! You have me!" She said trying to take him away but he just ripped his arm away then walked away. He decided to go back to the studio where he would be completely alone.

TO BE CONTINUED... WOOHOO GO LIV! BUT MILLER ISN'T THE TYPE TO GIVE UP WHAT HE WANTS?!!