Chapter 20: Being Stalked

Holden looked at the messages more closely and wasn't happy that someone else was texting his girlfriend this type of stuff.

"Is he stalking you?" Holden asked. Liv looked at him as if she was unsure  but then took her phone back and texted the person back with Holden watching.

"Miller if this is you, you better cut it out! I'm not interested in be stalked especially by you! Now leave me alone!" She typed back then put the phone down.

MEANWHILE WITH MILLER:
Miller had just finished cleaning the sets and was now working on the lounge when his phone went off. He was smiling when he started to read but that smile soon turned into anger. He was appalled at what she said to him. She means the world to him and to have her say that to him, but he wasn't going to let her push him away especially if he thought she needed him. So he just shook off his anger and texted her again.

WITH LIV:
Liv and Holden had forgot about the strange messages Liv was getting and went on with their date night with Holdens dad Dan. They had just got their food and it looked good. Holden looked beside him at Liv devouring her food. He chuckled at her.

"Is that good?" He asked smiling at her. All she did was nod because she had food in her mouth. "You are so beautiful!!" He smiled rubbing his hand down her hair. Liv immediately turned red.

"Holden!" She said covering her mouth laughing.

"I'm sorry! Your just so god damn beautiful!" Holden said laughing with her. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer so he could kiss her cheek then they both noticed her phone go off. He watched her grab it and open it, it was another message from the strange number that's been texting her.

"Liv sweetie, I'm not going to leave you! Not when you need me." It said. Both Liv and Holden looked confused, Liv was going to reply but Holden stopped her.

"No babe! Don't respond! He's probably texting you to get attention!" Holden said.

"Yeah maybe?" Liv said questionably then put her phone back down and started to eat again.

WITH MILLER:
Miller finally got done cleaning the lounge, Nathan's office, and the script room. All he had left was to clean the trailers. He cleaned every trailer then finally came to Liv's. He went inside and looked around, he was surprised she kept it so clean then he saw the back corner where she changes and smiled. He walked back there and took a quick glance behind the curtain. "God... I bet my queen has a sexy body!" He said to himself looking around then looked up in the corner and got a good idea. He quickly finished cleaning her trailer then rushed home. He rushed upstairs into a bedroom and into the closet, taking down a small camera bag. He looked inside then smiled.

"Perfect!" He said then rushed back to the studio. He rushed back into Liv's trailer with the bag, sat on her couch and began to empty the bag onto the couch. It was a small black ball shaped spy cam, which was perfect because up in the corner above the curtain were three small black balls on a shelf above some books. Miller got up there took the middle ball down and sat the camera up there in its place. He hid the wire in the books and behind the balls so it didn't look like a wire leading up to a ball. Then turned and got his phone out. He got the view up on his phone and made sure he could get in the changing area and the rest of the trailer. When he was finally down he looked down at his phone for the time and noticed it was almost 8.

"Oh shit!! I better go check on my girl!" Miller said, running out after he shut the lights off and locked up. He got to Liv's house around 8.

8 IN THE EVENING WITH LIV AND HOLDEN:

"Thank y'all so much!!! Enjoy your evening!" The waitress said then left. Holden stood up then turned to Liv. He smiled then held out his hand to her again. She laughed then took it.

"Come on beautiful!! I want to take you home and spend some time with you!" Holden said allowing her to stand up then began to lead her out of the restaurant with Dan following. Dan of course being the gentleman he is opened the door for them. He watched Liv get in then Holden.

"Off we go!" He said then drove them home.

WITH MILLER:
He was sitting in his spot he was before watching everything going on. Suddenly a dark black car went by him then pulled into the driveway across from the Rooney household. Miller watched on as Holden got out of the back then saw his beautiful girl get out behind him. Holden walked her inside the house with Dan following. "Shit!" Miller said, quietly getting out of his car, looked around then tipped toed to Holdens place. He stayed close to the houses and kept looking around till he got up to the house and began to peek in the windows.

WITH HOLDEN AND LIV:
Holden had just walked Liv into his house, he quickly looked around for his mother and quickly pulled Liv to his room so he didn't have to fight with his mother. Liv gave him a weird look when they were in his room.

"What was that about?" She asked but he didn't want to talk about it and she could see it so she sat on the bed. "I can't stay to late Holden I have to work tomorrow?" Liv told him.

"Ok." He said sitting on the bed beside her. "I just want to spend some quality time with you!" He said smiling at her, then sat in the middle of the bed and gestured her over.

TO BE CONTINUED... LOOKS LIKE THE DATE WENT WELL! BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN HOLDENS BEDROOM?