Ep:3 Two Hearts In A Hotel

As Zoya is wearing the wedding dress everyone is looking at her.

Zoya: I knew it that there are some irresponsible persons. Just look at this hotel. I mean I booked the room and if they don't do their proper work so it's not my fault...............
Asad:miss farouqui please keep quite. And it's your mistake you should think something else if you were going to run away from your wedding.
Zoya: don't worry Mr. Khan. "Accha isi baat pr Ek sher arz h, arz kiya hai ki kabar pr Meri phool ki jagah rakh aana jalebi kya hua Agar plan A ne kaam Nhi kiya to mere paas hai plan B. Shukriya!! Shukriya!!😊

People are looking at her. Her dress and her way of talking. Asad feels shameful.
Asad to that peoples(after being irritated) : She is not with me.

They go from there he gives his bag of guns to a waiter.
He: you know what to do?
Waiter: yes sir I put it in your room safely.
He: yeah. Go.
Zoya comes there.
Zoya to Asad: Mr. Khan you are unnecessarily worried for them. They are just guns. And he will keep them safely. And they don't get lost.
Asad: Miss farouqui, Agar aapko kisi cheez ke khone ka Dar Nahi hai to matlab aap uski care nahi karti.

Some people come to take Asad's photos but Asad pulls Zoya  in the lift.
Zoya: What's wrong with you Mr. Khan. Just because I become a little friendly to you. You think that I come and falls in your arms.
The lift stops and she suddenly falls in his arms. But it opens then so they stand straight. Some people enters in it.
Zoya: Mr. Khan in the way you pulled  me the people think that I have run  from my wedding with you.
Asad: so what miss farouqui I know that you have ran away from your wedding.
Someone in the lift: we also come here to attend a wedding. Well congratulations to you also for your wedding.
They look on each other strangely. And as the lift opens they goes out.
Zoya to that person: he is not with me. I don't know him.

They goes in the room.
Zoya takes out a popcorn packet from there and sits on the sofa. Asad puts his guns on the table. She sits on the sofa so comfortably and starts eating popcorn. Asad looks at her weirdly.
Zoya: Mr. Khan I have seen it.
Asad: what?
Zoya: that disgusting look you gave to me. I am hungry since morning. And don't worry I'll pay for this popcorn.
Asad: no, I was just thinking about something.
Zoya: what?
Asad: apne din ke baare me soch raha tha morning se to Sab theek tha lekin shaam tak aate-aate Ek aise insan se mulaqaat ho Gyi jo khud Kuch Nahi kar sakti.
Zoya: what do you mean? Mene aapse kaha tha Mujhse takraiye.
Asad: Mene aapse kaha tha ke Aap aakar Meri car me baith jaiye.
Zoya: Mene expect kiya tha ke Salman apne goons ko bhej dega Meri jaan lene ke liye. And Mr. Khan relax, hum har baar har cheez plan Nahi kar sakte sometimes we just have to go with the flow.
Asad: if you know something about me you would not say this to me.
Zoya: and you think that you know everything about me?
He doesn't reply to her.
Zoya goes to change her clothes and wears Asad's t-shirt and comes out.
Asad: miss farouqui this is my shirt.
Zoya: Yeah, look its so loose.
Asad: but.........
Zoya: don't worry Mr. Khan I'll return it. Just give me your address.
Asad: don't you think that you are too much interested in me.
Zoya: excuse me Mr. Khan aapse aapka address kya maang liya aapko lagne laga ki me aapme interested hu.
I am from London Mr. Khan and it's called good manners there.
Her phone rings. It's her mother's call.
She: hello ammi.
Her mother: so are you going to meet your father?
She: yes
Her mother: but they leave us years ago.
She: but ammi he is calling me now so it has a reason.
Her mother: OK by God bless you.
She: ammi, has Salman knows anything?
Her mother: no.
She : OK by.
Asad comes there with his suitcase.
Zoya: Aap jaa rahe hai.
Asad: Nahi apne suitcase ko walk pr le ja rha hu.
She laughs and falls on Asad.

He leaves

He leaves.
She receives a call from her friend, Sana, who tells her that Salman has come to know about her location and he has send his goons to catch her. But it is too late. Because the goons are there knocking at her door. She doesn't opens the door. But they get the keys from a waiter and opens the room and enters it. She hides from them here and there.

Hope u like this part.

But will she got caught by the goons? How would she save herself without Asad? Will Asad return to help her?

Stay tune for next part.