Ep 4: Life On The Ledge

Asad comes back for her. He takes her on the ledge of a building through her room's window.

It was quite dangerous

It was quite dangerous. But he can do it for her. They goes in other room through it. She hugs him tightly and takes a sigh of relief as she becomes so scared.
She: Aap to Chale gaye the Phir aapko kaise pata chala.
He: yeah but I saw them.
She: Matlab Aap mere liye vaapas aaye
He: Haa desi Log aisa hi karte hai.
She smiles. And she goes in the room and takes a shower. She is wearing a towel. Asad sees her but ignores her.
She: Mr. Khan I don't think that we should stay in this hotel anymore.
He: don't worry I have booked this room on any other name. So it is difficult for them to find us.
She: OK. But how will I change my clothes.
He: you should think it before bath.
She: Mr. Khan do you know that whenever I am in stress I must take a shower. And now.........
He: OK quite. Your bag is there.
She sees her bag.
She: My bag is already here. Thank you so much Mr. Khan.
He: that's fine.
She goes and changes her clothes. But she again wears his shirt and comes out.
He: ye aapne Phir se Meri shirt.......
She: Haa Mr. Khan aapki hai but don't worry me Ek ki jagah 2 courier karva dungi. Vese na aaj Aap Bade James Bond ban rahe the Matlab ledge se aana or window pr aisa jump karna I mean kaise karte hai ye Sab Aap itne flow me vese na aapka ye attitude aapki body aapki Vo gun Ek hi jagah me direction karte hai
He: what?
She: ki Aap Ek arms dealer hai.
He gets irritated and engages in his work. But she is constantly talking.
She: are yahi to kehte hai na un logo ko jo Ek country se dusri country me weapons sale karte hai vese bhi Isme koi buri baat Nahi hai Matlab Aap aisa weapons me dealing karte hai or Vo Jo Aap gun lekar aaye hai Vo bhi sale karne ke liye laaye hai na Isiliye Aap usko Itna sambhaal kr rakhte hai ki kahi Kuch ho na jaye vese bhi Agar thodi si bhi kharaab ho Gyi to puraani lagne lagegi.
He: its good if you don't talk about this matter.
She: I understand Aap apne is business ko secret rakhna chahte hai. Aap kisi ko btana Nahi chahte hai iske baare ma I understand it.
He: oh really?
She: yes really. I understand you also.
He: you understand me, really?
She: yes Mr. Khan. Aap jis tarha se mere se baat karte hai, jis tarha se Meri taraf dekhte hai na me bhool hi jaati hu ki mujhe baat kya karni hai. But I should not forget that you saved my life so I will keep your this secret a secret.
He(being irritated): OK Thank you so much. Now good night go to your bedroom.
She: yeah.
She goes. He sleeps on the sofa. But he hears something its her voice. She is writing poetry in his laptop and reading it loudly. He wakes up and goes in her room.
He: miss farouqui what are you doing at this time?
She: aapko kese pata chala m Kuch kar rahi hu.
He: miss farouqui let me explain you ki kaan kaise function karte hai aawaz kahi se bhi aaye kaano tak pohoch hi jaati hai. Next time Aap aisa Kuch kare to mujhe bta Dena ma apni aankho ke saath apne kaan bhi band kar Lunga.
She: mai Jab bhi Kuch likhti hu aise hi express karti hu ye Meri aadat hai.
He: really? Kya likhti hai Aap?
She: OK so I am gonna tell you..........
He: OK forget it mai jaanta hu Aap kya likhti hai.
She: kya likhti hu mai.
He: I can't believe ke Aaj bhi log love letters likhte hai.
She: Matlab?
He: Miss farooqui Its very obvious ki yaha kya ho rha h
She: Accha kya ho rha hai yaha Mr. Khan?
He: Aap jiske liye apne nikah se bhaagi thi jiske liye Aap Belgrade se bhaagi thi usi ko likh rhi thi.....
She: aapne ye Sab sun liya?
He: Aapke dil ki Har dharkan.
She: what's wrong with you Mr. Khan ye Sab private hai.
He: ye private baatein public ho gayi hai vese bhi ye mera laptop hai me use karta hu.
She: Aap so rahe the.
He: hamare beech aisa koi paper work Nahi hua hai ki Jab ma so rha hu to Meri sari cheezein aapki ho jati hai.
He goes from her room. And she sleeps.
Someone congratulates Dilshad that his son won the shooting competition and he also got married and is bringing his bride to India. She is shocked because she don't know about it yet. She and Najma calls him but he doesn't receives.

Salman's goons releases some poisonous gas in the hotel. Asad wakes up when he hears the alarm but Zoya doesn't. He goes in her room to wake her up.

He says her to wake up but she doesn't wakes up so he pulls her blanket and she gets wakes up

She: Mr khan kya kar rahe hai Aap?
He: I did that because you was not wakes up when I was waking you up by taking your name.
She: Mr. Khan Jab mai stress ma hoti hu to aisa hi soti hu.
He: Accha so do you become deaf while sleeping? Ye alarm aapko sunaai Nahi de rha h.
She hears it carefully.
She: oh kab se baj rha he ye, Kya hua?
He: take your bags and lets go.
She: yeah OK.
He takes his bag and comes out of the room.
He: miss faroouqui come on hurry up.
She comes out.
She: 1 minute Mr. Khan Sana ke itne sare messages hai. Mere tickets book ho gye hai Mr. Khan. Vo Airport par mera wait kar rahi ha.
He: bas or Kuch bhi check krna hai?
She: are ammi ki candles bhi khatam ho Gyi hai, Salman is finding me or...........
He(angrily): Aap Ek kaam kare weather update bhi check kar lijiye.
He leaves.
She: 1 second Mr. Khan wait.
He:enough miss faroouqui.
He opens the gate to go out but he sees the smoke. He closes the gate.
She: Mr. Khan Salman is planning something.
He: what? Kya kaha aapne?
She: Sana ka message aaya h ki Vo Kuch plan kar rha hai or Vo Kuch bomb blast karne vaala hai.
He: what? to ye aapne pehle kyu Nahi bataaya?
She: pehle kab? subah, Kal, Parso, 1987, when?
He: Jab Aap apni ammi ki candles ke baare ma Bta rhi thi.
She: Jab message aayega tabhi to btaungi.
He: Let's go.
They goes from the hotel. Dilshaad calls Asad.
She: Vo ladki kon hai tumhare saath photos me or tum Uske saath kya kar rahe ho? Log kaisi- kaisi baatein kar rahe hai kahi tumne...........
He: ammi please calm down.
She: Nahi calm down. Ye batao kahi tumne Uske saath shaadi to nahi Karli?
He: what? Nahi Bilkul Nahi.
Najma: to phir bhaijaan Vo ladki kon hai jo bridal dress me hai. Aapko pata hai sare news channels mai sirf aapki or uski photo ha.
He: me is waqt Airport jaa rha hu Baad mai aake samjhaata hu.
Najma: 1 minute bhai Abhi Aap akele ho Vo aapke saath Nahi hai right?

Zoya is driving the car.
She asks him: Mr. Khan ye board pr kya likha hai right jana hai ki left jana hai.
Dilshaad hears her voice.
Dilshaad: 1 minute Asad Vo kon hai tumhare saath kiski aawaz thi ye?
He: mai vaapis aake samjhaata hu OK. By.
He cuts the call.

Hope you like this one also. Do vote for it.

Will they can rescue themselves from Salman's goons?
Will she leave him as she is going to the airport to go to Pakistan?

Wait for next part.