Ep 6: Is This The Final Goodbye?

They goes and get her tickets checked. After that she talks to him.
She: Mr. Khan Mene Islamabad bhi phone kar diya hai or Sana Abhi aati hi hogi mera saaman leke and then we'll leave.
He: yeah, so I guess it's our final goodbye.
She: itne din lage hai hamare final goodbye hone me.
He: or Ab bhi ham saath hai.
She: hm. Kehte hai ki jo Ek baar mile Vo mauka, jo doosri baar mile Vo ittafaaq (coincidence) or Jo teesri baar mile use qismat kehte hai.
He: i hope ye flight aapki qismat me ho.
She: yeah. Seriously thank you so much for all that help that hotels, adventure.....
He: laptop, shirts.
She: aapki shirt aapko courier karva dungi mai.
He: but address?
She: aapko kya lagta hai aapka laptop aisa hi liya tha mene i already have your address.
He: I guess aapko mere baaki secrets pata Nahi Chale.
She: like your arms dealer's secret bank account. By the way congratulations for the shooting competition.
He: hm. Thank you. Kaafi research Karli aapne mere baare mai.
She: Bohot mushkil tha par Karli.
He: miss farooqui I hope ki Aap Jisse bhi milne jaa rahi hai Vo aapko mil jaaye.
She: thank you. I think you should go.
I just don't want Meri vajah se aapki flight miss ho jaaye.
He: yeah. So goodbye.
She: take care.
He: you too.
She leaves.

Asad's ex comes there.
She: mujhe Jab pata chala ki tum championship me participate kar rahe ho to mai bhi Belgrade aa gayi.
Congratulations.
He: thank you.
She: is Airport par har din kitni flights jaati hongi par coincidence dekhiye we ended up together.....Mera matlab hai flight me Ek saath.
He: Belgrade se Delhi jaana hai Isme coincidence ki zaroorat Nahi hai bas flight schedule same hai.
She: then I am glad ki hamare flight schedule match ho gye..... Asad mujhe tumse baat karni hai.
He: why?
She: pata Nhi ma............
He leaves.

She: Asad...
She comes behind him and stops him. She holds his hand.

She: Asad ma New York se yaha tumse milne aai hu

He(being frustrated) : Mrs. Kya chahti hai Aap?
She: i am getting a divorce.
He: sorry, I have to go it's late.
He leaves. He goes to washroom and washes his his face. He remembers something and has a flashback:

[(Flashback) :- she(his ex): I am sorry Asad, shayad hamara saath yahi tak tha

[(Flashback) :- she(his ex): I am sorry Asad, shayad hamara saath yahi tak tha. Ham Aaj ke Baad Kabhi Nahi milenge.
He: tum jaa rahi ho sach me?
She: tum jaante ho hamaare haalat kya hai ye samajh lo ki family Ke survival ke liye mujhe ye Rishta qubool karna hi hoga. Or Phir Dilshad aunty or Najma ki responsibility bhi to tum par hi hai.
He: mai manage kar Lunga. Please don't go.
She: I am going to get married next week in New York.
She leaves his hand and goes.]

He comes in his senses and comes out of the washroom. But he hears someone's voice. It's Sana. Someone closed her in the washroom and put a tape on her mouth and binds her hands. He sees her. He removes the tape and asks her.
He : who did this.
She : I don't know. Vo log Zoya ke peeche aaye the.
He: miss farooqui?
She: yes. But I didn't tell them anything that where she is. Please just leave and save her.
He goes out. She comes behind him and give him a box which is of Zoya that was gifted by her father to her and said him to give it to Zoya.

Zoya is in the flight. There was no other passengers except her and the pilots and air hostesses but they are all her enemies.

Asad talks to his coach that he have to go to Pakistan.
His coach: but Asad there is a need for visa to go to Pakistan.
Asad: I have it.
His coach: OK I'll see everything. You go.

Zoya gets up from her seat and looks for Sana but the air hostess stops her.
She: mam please sit.
Zoya: NO, actually my friend is coming.
She: but mam you cannot go.
Zoya: are Uske paas mera saaman hai mai Uske Bina kaise jaungi.......we have to wait.
She: OK but just 5 minutes.
Zoya: OK.

Hope u like it. Do vote.

Will Asad reach there to save her on Time? Or will something happen to her?

Stay tuned for next one.