Ep 11: The Search

Zoya and her aunt are sitting besides her father. Azhar comes there.
He: jiska dar tha vahi hua.
Zoya faints.
He: shayad Aaj ke stress ki wajah se abbu ko attack aaya.
Asad goes out of the room.
Her aunt sees the broken glass besides his bed.
She: ya Phir Kuch or hi. Hame autopsy karaani chahiye. 🙄🤔
Azhar :hm.

In the night Zoya goes out in the garden and stands besides a horse.
She reminds the memories of her childhood with her father.

She misses her father and tears falls from her eyes

She misses her father and tears falls from her eyes. 😢
Asad comes there.
She sees him and wipe her tears. She goes and talks to him.
She: my father liked horses so much or shayad mujhe bhi Isiliye ye Bohot Acche lagte hai........you know what Mr. Khan Meri to samajh nahi aa raha ki ma.... ma kya karu.... ma react kese karu... kyuki ma Jab Bohot chhoti thi Jab ma unke saath rehti thi or Uske Baad..... Uske Baad ma unse bohot door ho Gyi. Or Jab ma dubaara unke paas aayi to he is not here,again.
She cries. 😢😞
He: Miss Farooqui, Vo door hokar bhi Kabhi aapse door Nahi honge. 🙂
She: jaise.... Jaise ham saath hokar bhi Kabhi saath Nahi lag sakte. I really wish ma unke aakhiri waqt ma unke saath hoti. Aap the na unke saath,
He:.... Vo...... 😐
She: was he saying something? Mere baare mai Kuch keh rahe the? 😯
Someone comes there and tells Zoya that her aunt is calling her. So, she goes.

Next day, at her father's funeral:
Zoya cries there. 😢
Asad is watching her on TV.
His phone rings. It's damini's call. He receives the call.
He: hello.
She: 3 din ho gye hai. Or tumhe Abhi tak code Nahi mila. Get the code.
He: this is not the right time. Everyone is very alert. Or prime suspect ma hu. It's not the right time.
She: according to our research, code general ke secret room mai hai. You have only 15 minutes, get the code.
He: aapne suna Nahi Mene kya kaha, Pakistani general ki death hui hai. Unke ghar mai Har jagah koi na koi soldier hai. It's too risky right now.
She: check again.
He sees out. No one is there.
He: ye kese kiya aapne?
She: you have 15 minutes. Find it.
She cuts the call.
He sets timer in his watch.

At Dilshad's home:
Najma and one of her friend watching Zoya on TV.
She: photos mai bhai ke saath yahi ladki thi. Bhai Abhi bhi isi ke ghar par hai.
He: Matlab Vo General Bakhtiyar ke ghar par hai jinke ghar par attack hua tha Lekin Abhi tak ye Nahi pata chala attack kisne kiya tha.
She: hm.
Dilshad comes there.
She: Najma, Asad ko call karke pata to karo kab aa rha hai Vo. Mene uski favourite dish banayi hai.
Najma: ji ammi.
Dilshad goes from there.
Najma: bhai ne kaha tha ammi ko social media se door rakhna isiliye Abhi zyaada Kuch pata Nahi hai unhe. Agar unhe pata chal gaya ye Sab to unko sambhaalna Bohot mushkil ho jayega.
Her friend: par Vo vaha ruke kyu hai.
She: I don't know. Unhone aisa Kuch bataaya hi Nahi bas ye kaha ki Vo safe hai.

At Zoya's house(Pakistan) :
Asad tries to find that code. He looks here and there. He finds a mirror which seems something weird to him. He removes it from the wall. He finds a secret door there. He goes inside it.

Zoya's aunty entering in some other room and saying: Pakistan ke defense minister ka janaaza tha koi hotel opening to nahi thi ke muh dikhaaya or Chale gaye Sab.
Azhar: Kam se Kam hamaare saath 2 minute khade hi ho jaate.
She to a guard: zara dekhiye Asad sahab kaha hai.
He goes to see Asad.
She: Inhe to bas Kuch kaam do to keh dete hai border par jaana hai.
Azhar: hm. Abhi tak Haider ke murder ki tehkikaat shuru bhi Nahi hui hai.
She: Haider ko to chhoro. Hasan ko mare hue 2 saal ho gye hai. Uska hi Kuch pata Nahi.
(Hasan was Zoya's elder brother who was killed by some unknown people)
She: 2 saal pehle jo Hasan ke saath hua tha Uske peeche kon hai ye hame Abhi tak Nahi pata.
Zoya goes from there.

Asad finds a box. He takes it and comes out from that secret room.

At Dilshad's house:
Rashid calls her. She receives the call.
He: Dilshad ma kabse Aapko phone kar raha hu. Aap call kyu Nahi attend kar rahi hai.
She: Aap call kar rahe the? Kyu, kya hua?
He: are tumhe Nahi pata tum news Nahi dekh rahi kya? Pakistan ke general par attack hua tha or Asad bhi vahi par hai. Haalat theek Nahi hai vaha ke. Asad Pakistan kya karne gaya hai?
She remains quite as she doesn't know anything about it. And got shocked after knowing the whole matter. Najma comes there.
She: tumhe pata tha? 🙅
Najma remains quite.

A guard sees Asad when he was coming out of that room. He points the gun on Asad. Sana comes there and shoot him with her gun.
Asad: ye kya kiya tumne?
She: Jab koi tumhaari Jaan bachaata hai na so at least you should say thank you.
He: yeah, thank you for this mess.

He takes the dead  body of that guard and locked it in a room.
Zoya comes there.
She sees Sana.
She: Sana tum... Tum yaha!
She hugs her.
Sana: how can I leave you alone in this situation? I have to come. 🙂
She: par kab aayi tum? 😃

Sana: bas Abhi. I was just finding you.
She: thank you so much. Thanks for coming.
Sana: I will always be there for you. Zoya's aunty comes there.
She: ham Jab bhi yaha aate hai Asad sahab ko hi dekhte hai.
He: Vo.. Ma Sana se baat kar raha tha.
She to sana: tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?
Sana: Vo.....
He: ye yaha se jaa rahi thi Mene Inhe dekha tha or ham dono baat karne lage.
Zoya: baat karne lage Matlab? Do you know each other?
He: yeah. Ham pehli baar Belgrade Airport par mile the Sana ne hi aapka music box diya tha mujhe aapko dene ke liye.
She: Haa. Or Abhi doosri baar mile hai. In fact Asad hi mujhe bata raha tha ke aapke abbu ki death ke time Asad hi aapke abbu ke saath tha.
Zoya to Asad : Haa, in fact ma bhi aapse pooch rahi thi kya keh rahe the mere Abbu?
He: Vo unhone kaha ki.....
She: kya?
He: unhone kaha......
She: Mr. Khan, kya kaha?
He: unhone kaha ki ham shaadi karle, aapse.
He gives her the box which was given to Zoya by her father.
He: ye aapke liye chhor gaye the or kaha ke we should marry each other.
She and her family looks on him shockingly.

Hope you like this. Do vote and comment.

Will Zoya accept it that his father wants her to marry Asad? Or will she come to know about Asad's lies? Will this lie binds them together forever? Or will it becomes something bad for them?

Precap: Asad propose Zoya.

Stay tuned for next part.❤️