Ep 16 Sana Contacts Asad

Asad goes out from the washroom.

Sana calls Asad.
Asad: hello.
She: hello, where are you?
He: is it Sana?
She: yeah, pehchaan liya janab aapne?
He: of course. Are you OK?
She: hmm. Mujhe to laga ki Ab aapko aapki miss farooqui mil Gyi to Ab koi or kyu yaad rahega? 😁
He: oh come on, how can I forget you? You helped me a lot.
She: oh really?
He: hm. But tum to custody mai thi to phir mujhe kaise call kri hai?
She: janaab Sana naam hai mera koi hame zyaada der pakad ke Nahi rakh sakta. 😏😁
He: it means that you run away from prison? 😮
She: of course.
He: but......
She: kya but? Or Agar bhaagti Nahi vaha se to kya karti? Huh? Vahi rehti? 🙅
He: Sana I didn't mean that.
She: so what? In fact, nothing. You know what tumhe na gyaan baatne ki bohot aadat hai. Ye mat karo, Vo mat karo........ 😑
He: OK, I am sorry. I was saying that if they catch you this time, then I am sure that they would kill you.
She: Oho, let them go to hell. I'll see them. But tell me where are you? And Zoya, where is she?
He: at the airport.
She: Airport? Matlab? Kaha jaa rahe ho tum dono?
He: India.
She: hm. Good.
He: OK listen I think unhe mere baare mai bhi pata chal gaya hai. They attacked us when we were coming to the airport.
She: what? Are you OK?
He: yeah, I am fine. But now, you are the only one who can do something.
She: hm. OK I'll see that.
He: yeah, but what about you?
She: don't worry man. I know who is behind this mess. Jo officer Mujhse investigation kar raha tha vahi hai. Or tumhaare baare mai bhi sirf use hi pata hai.
He: hm. That's good that you know about it. And now you know what do with him. And I am sure ki Jab Vo hame Nahi pakad payega to Vo Zoya ke ghar hi jayega uski family ko mere baare mai bataane ke liye. So you have to do something before he reach Zoya's home.
She: hm. The countdown for his death is begin. 😏
He: hm. OK so I have to go now. Hm?
She: hm. Accha vese mere vaha aane se pehle hi shaadi mat kar lena.😁
He: don't worry. Tumhaare aane se pehle Kuch Nahi hoga.
She: OK by.
He: by. Take care.
She: hm.

Asad and Zoya go to the flight before Sahil could catch them the flight takes off.

Sahil goes to counter and ask about india's flight. So he gets to know that the flight has taken off.

He becomes so angry and goes to Zoya's home for tell her family about Asad. But before he could go in the house Sana comes there and stands behind him.
She: Ab tum yaha aa gaye.
He turns around and sees Sana. He becomes shocked.
He: tum!!
She: yes, me, Sana.
He: tum yaha kaise aayi?
She: are yaar, koi prisoner without bail jail se bahar kaise aa sakta hai?
He: hm. To tum jail se bhaag kar aayi ho?
She: of course. 😁
He: and now you have give one more proof that you are culprit.
She: so what? Proof ko bhi kabhi-kabhi prove karna hota hai? But Uske liye to koi hai hi Nahi? Or tum bhi Ab is duniya mai Nahi rahoge.
He: you!!
He takes out his gun but before he could shoot her, she snatches his gun and shoots him.
She hides his body and goes from there.