Ep:1 Two Stars Collide

In Serbia, Zoya is getting ready for her nikah with his cousin friend named Salman. She doesn't want to marry him.

But her mother wants her to get marry

But her mother wants her to get marry. There was a misunderstanding because when her cousin propose she just says, "huh?" with a confusing smile. So he assumes that she accepts his proposal. She then tried so many times to tell him and her mother that she does not wants to marry him as she doesn't loves him. But her mother  doesn't listen to her and says everything would get right when she will marry her cousin. She misses her father and sees something given by her father.
Asad gets ready for his competition. He never loses. He is a champion in shooting. Najma and Dilshad are  excited for him and watching him on TV.
The competition starts and as always he wins it. There he sees a girl, his ex who lefts her and marry someone else. After that he becomes so silent. She smiles at him but he ignores her.
After he gets awarded he leaves the competition place.
Zoya gets ready (and wears sports shoes as she always does because she is a runaway bride in qubool hai 1 also😂😝) Her mother takes her outside for her marriage. When she was asked by qazi to say qubool hai she refuses and runs away from there.
She calls her friend Sana and tells her that she is going to run away from there.
She runs from her house. She runs on the streets of Serbia in her wedding dress. She comes in front of Asad's car he rotates the car and she falls down.
He comes out and sees her.
Asad says, "Are you okay?"
Zoya says, "Disappointed? " 
Asad says, " Excuse me? "
Zoya says, " aapne Bohot Koshish ki mujhe maarne ki Lekin Bach gayi me"
Asad says, "excuse me!!"
Zoya says,"aapko car chalaane ki tameez Nahi hai to kyu chalaate hai aap?".
Asad says" Agar aapko Road par chalne ki tameez Nahi hai to ghar par kyu Nahi rehti hai aap?"
Zoya says, "Agar aapko baat karne ki tameez Nahi hai to khamosh kyu Nahi rehte hai Aap. Ek to aapne mera accident kar diya or Ab Aap Mujhse behas kar rahe hai ."
Asad says, "I did not do that you came in front of my car. "
Zoya says," oh really!.... "
Salman comes there with his goons to catch Zoya. She sees him and go and sit in Asad's car.
Asad sees her in anger. He says,"what are you doing? Why are you sitting in my car."
Zoya says,"so what do I do? You injured me. I can't walk now. So drop me at the hotel."
Asad says, "what? But you are absolutely fine."
Zoya says," you know it better? I don't know anything. Just drop me at the hotel."
He sits in the car and goes from there but Salman sees them. And follow them. Salman starts firing from his gun on Asad's car. Asad sees him and asks Zoya, "who are they?"
Zoya says, "They are......."

Hope u like it.
Stay tuned for next part.