Ep 15: Asad And Zoya In Danger

Zoya and Asad are on the way to airport.
She: vese Mr. Khan vaha jaakar na sabse pehle shopping karenge yaha to kisi cheez ke liye time hi Nahi mila.
He: hm. As your wish.
She: well, Mr. Khan I was wondering ki yaha to Aap kahi gaye Nhi the to aapne ye ring kaha se li.
He: Belgrade.
She: Matlab Mujhse milne se pehle?
He: hm. Actually ammi wants me to get married. And she says that the ring can brings the bride. So.....
She: oh that's good.

Some people starts following them. Asad sees them and understands that there is something wrong.

He: miss farooqui, you know about me but still there is something that you are not aware of. I'll tell you that soon.
They starts firing on Asad's car.
Zoya: Mr. Khan what is this? Who are they?
Asad: miss farooqui, just focus on driving, I'll see them.
Zoya: but Mr. Khan......
Asad: miss farooqui, drive fast.
His hand gets injured badly by a bullet.
He takes out a gun.
Zoya: Mr. Khan drive the car. Your hand is bleeding. And give the gun to me.
He: miss farooqui, I'll manage.
She: Mr. Khan I said drive the car.
They exchange their seats. Zoya takes the gun.
Zoya: Mr. Khan now what to do?
He: it's your plan miss farooqui.
She: Mr. Khan just tell me how to use it.
He: miss farooqui first of all, calm down.
She: yeah. Now what?
He: turn around. Set the target. Point the gun at your target and keep shooting.
She shoots them who were following them.
He: are you OK?
She: hm.

They reach the airport and gets their tickets checked.
Sahil also reach airport.

Zoya to asad: Mr. Khan Meri to samajh mai Nahi aa rha hai ye kya ho rha hai I mean pehle mere ghar par attack kar diya or Ab yaha bhi. Kon hai ye log or aapke bhi peeche hai. Mr. Khan is there anything that I need to know?
He: miss farooqui I'll tell you everything. I'll be back in just a minute till then stand here. Don't go anywhere and don't talk to anyone.
She: yeah.

Asad goes to washroom.
Someone comes there and gives him a phone. He is the person who was the secretary of Zoya's father. Asad talks to damini on call.
She: Asad, he is our agent. Don't worry.
He: hm.
She: have you reached the airport?
He: yes. And Zoya is with me.
She: that's fine. Just go to the flight and I will see rest of the things.
He: hm.
She cuts the call.

Sana runs away from the prison.

Asad talks to that man. He cures his hand.
Asad: how did you do that?
He: doctor ki degree bhi hai mere paas. Logo ko bachaana bhi aata hai or maarna bhi or mera favourite weapon hai poison.
Asad: Matlab?
He: general Bakhtiyaar ke paani mai zeher Maine milaaya tha.
Asad: ma yahi soch raha tha Maine unke paani mai bs vo Dawaai milaayi thi jo unhone hi mujhe kaha tha to phir Vo Sab kaise hua tha. Ye tumhara kaam tha.
He: hm.
Asad: fine. Thanks anyway. Vaise bhi Marna to tha unhe chaahe jaise bhi ho.😏
Asad goes from there.