chapter70

█ ▆ ▄ ▁

Midnight.

They found the exact place that Woojin lies in. Namjoon felt nervous. Ever since Jeongguk came back into his life, he hasn't felt confident in what he used to do before; make people physically hurt from making a bad decision. Jeongguk's confident in what he's doing. He held his gun with a good grip, parking behind the house.

"Wait. Wait."

Jeongguk looks at his boyfriend. "What?"

"I'm not so sure about this." Namjoon whispers, his brows curled. "I'm nervous."

Jeongguk moves his hand off the steering wheel. "Babe. You're stronger than him now."

"I feel like he's still stronger." He mumbles.

For fucks sake. Jeongguk reaches over to the older's shoulders, pulling to face each other. Namjoon fluttered his eyes and looked at him.

"He raped you, Namjoon."

Namjoon brows knits. "Excuse me?"

"You can't let this be. I need you mad, I need you fucking pissed off and have the urge to do what you have to do. Woojin forced himself on you and you had no control over yourself, physically and mentally. Now it's your turn to make him feel pain, but even more worse than yours."

Namjoon softly takes the younger's hands off, understanding what he saying. "Give me my gun." He spoke sternly.

Jeongguk nods and reaches over in the backseat, moving the blanket off and grabbing his gun. He hands it over to the older, giving it to him. Namjoon grabs the handle of the gun, shoving the gun in its holder and putting his shirt over it so its hidden, opening the car door to get out which led Jeongguk to do so too.

He just needs Namjoon to get pissed off. How he was before he saw Jeongguk again. Pissed off with the world and angry 24/7. Jeongguk needed him like that.

Namjoon turns to face the older. "Play it cool." He quietly says, walking over to the door.

Jeongguk nods in agreement, already knowing what he's doing. Namjoon takes a deep breath and softly exhaled, lifting a hand up to knock on the door and start to wait.
It's been five minutes. There's no answer. Namjoon knits his brows from the odd wait. Jeongguk walks over beside him, looking at him to see him.

"Break it open." Jeongguk quietly spoke. "He might be asleep or he's just not here."

"His car's here. He's home." Namjoon replies, knocking on the door again.

They waited longer. Still no answer.

"Motherfucker." Namjoon just grabs the door—

The door easily swung open. And turns out, the doorknob was already broken. Jeongguk felt a nervous chill down his spine once he noticed that. It didn't feel right. Someone already broke in. And it wasn't the both of them. Namjoon looks down at the doorknob, seeing the knob halfway off the door, the lock completely broken.

They both looked at each other, both of their brows knitted in confusion.

Namjoon pushes the door open more and just walks in fully—but immediately stops, widening his eyes and covering his nose with his arm when he smelt a certain stench. Jeongguk quickly takes his gun out of his holder, getting his grip. There's blood on the floor. Not a pool of blood, but it seems like it's coming from something like that.

"Is anyone here!?" Jeongguk spoke up, lifting a gun up to the side of his head to not point yet.

I have a horrible feeling. Namjoon places a hand on his gun, keeping it in his holder. Both of them decided to scan the room, Jeongguk following the trial of the blood that led to a bedroom. Woojin's bedroom.
Once Jeongguk turns the corner, he quickly lowers his gun down and points into the room. He immediately spotted Woojin.

"Namjoon!" Jeongguk lowers his gun, sighing.

Namjoon walks over to the younger, turning the corner to see what he's shouting about. Namjoon regrets seeing and quickly looks away, covering his nose and mouth with his hand and closing his eyes tight from what he saw.

Jeongguk just closes his eyes. "We're too late."

Woojin sat there, leaning on the edge of the bed with bullet holes leaking out blood on his chest and stomach. There's even a bullet hole in his forehead. For some reason, someone already got to him before they did.

Jeongguk looks back down at the corpse, kneeling down and putting his gun back into the holder, taking out a rubber glove he had in his pocket. Woojin's eyes are closed but they had blood rolling down it. Once he got the glove fully on, he lifts his hand up to his eyes and slowly opened one.

"Christ..." Jeongguk mumbles to himself.

"What?" Namjoon spoke up, still covering his nose and mouth from the stench but looking at him. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"He doesn't even have his eyeballs. I think someone already tortured the shit out of him." Jeongguk moves his hand away, turning to look up at the older. "Do you know anyone else he fucked with that you know of?"

"I-I don't know." Namjoon replies. "He never cheated on me."

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

continuing in the next chapter

who do you think killed woojin?

i'm trying to update this story and get myself motivated with it—it's getting really interesting in a way so i'm a little focused on it😔✌️ and yes, sorry for the late update AGAIN );