chapter57

█ ▆ ▄ ▁

Jeongguk was worried.

Very worried. Namjoon didn't bring his phone and Geongmin didn't even know where he was at either. His satchel is on the coffee table, left alone. He kept pacing back and forth in the living room while Geongmin was sitting on the couch, watching the younger pace around the room. She felt dizzy.

"I'm sure he's okay."

"He lied to me, Sunbae." Jeongguk stopped and faced her. "He never lied to me ever since we've gotten closer."

She stands up, walking over to him and placing her hands on his shoulders. "He'll be fine. You trust him going on his own, right?"

Jeongguk's brows curled. "I trust him a lot, Sunbae. I love—" He stops himself, looking away.

Geongmin blinks, moving her hands off of him. "What? You love my Dongsaeng?"

Jeongguk moved away more and covers his face. "I've thought it through while he slept..."

Her brows curl in aw, smiling big. "You love him~"

"But, Sunbae..what if he doesn't he love me the same way I do?" Jeongguk looks at her with his brows curled.

"I'm sure he feels the same way, even if he doesn't show it."

Jeongguk faintly smiles at her, sighing sadly. "His eyes tell how he feels..but sometimes I can't tell."

The door suddenly gets pushed open.

Jeongguk immediately turns his head to see the love of his life entering the apartment, simply closing the door behind him. Jeongguk quickly jogged himself over to Namjoon and put his arms around him, closing his eyes, sighing in relief.

"Thank god you're okay." Jeongguk softly says, holding him with a tight squeeze. "Don't lie to me again. Just..please tell me this time and I won't come with you. I don't always have to be with you when you leave on your own."

Namjoon stays silent, slowly lifting his hands up and putting his arms around him too, placing his hands on his shoulders. Jeongguk felt the slight shake in the older's hands, feeling his grip getting tighter from the fear he has in his veins. Geongmin watched them in worry, having her brows curled.

"Namjoon?" Jeongguk's brows curled, moving away to face him and placing a hand on the side of his face.
"Baby, what's wrong?" He softly says. "Why're you shaking?"

Namjoon was slowly starting to break, his knees weakening and lowering down to the ground which made Jeongguk hold onto him, lowering down with him. He softly pet the side of his face, trying to comfort him while he stares back at him. Geongmin slightly panicked when they lowered, placing a hand over her own mouth.

Jeongguk slides his hand and softly placed his hand on the older's neck, noticing a red mark instead of his art. "What happened to your neck? Who hurt you?"

"I-It's all coming back." Namjoon shakily says, eyes watering badly that his vision blurred, moving the younger's hand off his neck. "H-He's coming back."

"Who's coming back?"

No. That name is forbidden to say. Namjoon just closes his eyes tight, his tears falling down and clinging onto the younger. He hid his face in his shoulder, starting to choke sob. Jeongguk pulls him close, softly petting his hair. Jeongguk didn't understand, turning his head to the female that stood there all worried.

Geongmin walks over to them, kneeling down and placing a hand on her younger brother's shoulder. "Dongsaeng. Please tell us where you went and what happened."

Namjoon moved his head to look at his sister, still having his head resting down on the male's shoulder. "W-Woojin." He whispers.

Geongmin widen her eyes. "H-Him? I..I thought he disappeared when it happened."

Namjoon shook his head, hiding his face in Jeongguk's shoulder again.

"Who's Woojin?" Jeongguk couldn't help to ask.

"His first." Geongmin says, softly rubbing her brother's shoulder. "The one who broke him."

Jeongguk curled his brows at her, looking down at the older and softly starting to pet his hair again. Geongmin lowers her head, sitting on her legs with a sad sigh escaping her lips. Jeongguk just holds him closer, resting his chin on the older's head and closing his eyes.

Oh how Namjoon wanted to tell Jeongguk everything. But it's Jeongguk's father. Jeongguk would be upset with the whole situation if he explained it to him. Namjoon didn't want to bring it up to him, holding tight on the younger. Geongmin stayed silent, knowing that name is forbidden to say in a conversation—any type of conversation.

"I'll get you something to drink." Geongmin softly says, getting up from the floor and leaving towards the kitchen.

Namjoon looked at the younger, moving a hand to caress the necklace he's wearing. Jeongguk looked at the older, softly placing a kiss on his temple. Namjoon fluttered his eyes, leaning on the younger's neck.

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

i hurt my own feelings-