Some head cannons :>

I have some head cannons for this story.

First off though this is a work of fiction; I am writing using their online personas and not their real life ones. Wanted to get that out of the way :>

Okay here we go:

Laff:

He is the most mature compared to Oompa lol

He adopts Nadwe first; Muffin at a later date.

Laff's job is a individual detective for the P.D.

He is the voice of reason to everyone's problems.

He is a stressed out man but keeps it together :'). He is also one of the few not to be paired up with anyone else.

Socks:

Socks is a spaceman (i cant resist xD)

He is a member of a space crusaders program for NASA to help fulfill his dream.

He is a kind and considerate man, albeit he gets jealous easily.

He has a crush on Meme (I may ship him and Meme :>)

Meme:

Cookie Monster Furry lol

Meme is in college studying for his medical degree and spends his free time with the gang :>

He is really sweet once you get to know him.

Meme has bare minimal knowledge in medical science and volunteers at the hospital to advance his learning.

He subtlety mentions he crushes on Socks but if he is called out on it he becomes flustered.

Blaza:

Hyperactive Monkey man but is super chill.

He is super excited to be a pseudo uncle :>

The groups main best friend as making a new friend is easy for him.

He might be part of a secret love triangle with Tbh and Joocie 😶

Oompa:

He is the one person who makes jokes.

He is passionate and sweet.

Official TikTok officer and reaction channel owner.

He becomes really concerned if no one answers his texts in a few days.

Tbvg/Oof/Tbh/Joocie/Dino/Woolfster/Nadwe/Muffin:

Nadwe was born a half vampire.

Muffin was born around the same time as Nadwe but isn't adopted until he is 7.

Tbvg and Oof crush on each other but they both deny it like a couple of tsunderes.

Oof and Tbh are at each others throats constantly and no one knows why 🤷

Dino and Woolf are Furries but they deny it lol (But I see them as best friends otherwise)

Tbh and Joocie are together when the story starts but they have a very rocky relationship 😬

Tbh is referred to as either Tbh or Honest.

Tbvgs "eyes" are part of a visor he wears, hiding his real eyes.

Oof maybe called "Twister Man" and im not even sure why I gave him that haha.

..

I think thats about it for head cannons, I might add more if i think of more 😅.

(Not including these words it would be 444 words :0)

((edit: I didn't realize Woolfster was 16 so i fixed it im sorry I really didn't know he was underage 😅. Thank you @DarkWo1f8 for letting me know before i continue :>))