Time Flys(Part One):

Time Flys:

Walking around a small playground, Laff looked around as he took off his sunglasses. He kept looking around as he started to become a little worried "Nadwe? Son, where did you go?? Nadwe?" He stopped quickly as a couple of kids ran out in front of him so he wouldn't run into them. Standing up straight, he looked around again and noticed something ducking into the tube slide. Tapping the edge of the glasses in his hand, he smirked slightly and quietly walked over, standing just out of view of the opening of the slide.

A small, black haired five year old stuck his head out from the tube slide as he giggled quietly, looking around before locking eyes with Laff. He squealed and ducked back into the slide "YOU'LL NEVA CATCH ME!" He attempted to climb up the slide as Laff put his sunglasses away and leaned on the tube slide, waiting. Nadwe ended up sliding back down since you can't climb up a slide without enough willpower and sat at the edge of it "Aw man."

Laff chuckled quietly and picked him up "Well lookie here," He grinned "I caught myself a Nadwe!" Nadwe giggled and covered his face "Who caught me? I don' see no one!" His father laughed and set Nadwe down on his feet and took his hand "I told you not to run out of sight, if you wanted to play hide and seek you could have asked lad." Nadwe stuck his tongue out "Nya! That's no fun daddy!"

Laff chuckled quietly again and started walking with Nadwe away from the playground "Well we have to get you something to eat, it's your first day of afternoon school after all!" The small Dhampir squealed in excitement and started jumping as they walked "First day of school! First day of school!" he started chanting as Laff chuckled louder.

"Laff!"

He looked over and smiled at the sight. It was Wictoria; she was waiting to meet them both at the small corner diner. She stood up from one of the outside tables as Nadwe tugged on Laff's arm, smiling brightly "Momma!"

Wictoria smiled brightly in return as she crouched down "Nadwe!" Laff let Nadwe go as he quickly ran to her, throwing himself into her as Wictoria picked him up. "Ohh, how is my special little man doing this morning?" She asked as Nadwe smiled proudly "I beat daddy in hide and seeks!" Wictoria smiled and looked at Laff "Oh, you did??" Smiling warmly, Laff nodded and chuckled "Yeah, he did mate. This little lad is the world's best hider."

Nadwe giggled "See see!?"

Wictoria smiled and set him down gently "I see Nadwe, but you would never hide from me would you?" She tilted her head as Nadwe shook his head "Oh neva eva momma!" Laff quickly faked his hurt as he put his hand to his chest "Oh son, how could yous?" Nadwe flinched and giggled nervously "I woulds neva hides from you either daddy! You'd find me instantelly!" Laff dropped the act and laughed, ruffling his hair "I know son."

Nadwe smiled happily as Laff took his hand again. He looked up at Wictoria and smiled brightly "I gets to start school today momma!" Wictoria giggled quietly and walked with the two inside "I know Nadwe, daddy told me all about it. You start kindergarten today, right?" Nadwe nodded happily as Laff smiled warmly "Only five and going to school for the first time."

"I think everyone starts kindergarten at five, hon."