The ArchAngel Part 3:

Sleeping soundly in bed, Tbvg was curled up on his side as he breathed slowly and softly. Every slight movement felt like someone was jabbing him in the side; his entire body was stiff and sore.

Oh but the passion; it had numbed all his senses in the previous hours and he fucking loved it.

Each touch excited a new noise from the gamer man as Oof held him close, tight in his arms as neither pulled away from their heated makeout session. Oof pressed his hand in the small of Tbvg's back as the latter let out a soft moan into Oof's mouth, digging his fingers into his back. Not knowing; the two stumbled back onto a spare bed, Tbvg being trapped between it and Oof who held him in his strong arms. Oof started dominating Tbvg quickly as he pinned him to the bed, pulling away and softly kissing his neck. He felt Tbvg squirm in his hold as he bit down harshly on his neck; Tbvg's mind became clouded with the numbing sense of passion.

Now here he remained; laying as comfortably as he could on his side as he was wrapped up in a scratchy comforter. Mumbling quietly as he drifted in and out of sleep; he almost didn't want to wake up and risk the past few hours being nothing but a dream.

A pair of cool arms wrapped around his waist and torso as the person laying behind him pulled him close into his chest, spooning him as Tbvg let out a soft groan. Oof chuckled raspily from behind and buried his face in the back of Tbvg's neck "mnnn, hey Tb.." Tbvg smiled tiredly and kept his eyes closed, mumbling quietly "mnnn, hey Oof."

He kept a small smile as he relaxed in Oof's hold, it wasn't a dream, thank god...

It really wasn't a dream...

Wait...

It wasn't a dream..!

Tbvg's eyes widened as he suddenly turned to look at Oof behind him, as if to confirm it was really Oof. Once he did, he instantly sat up with a startled yelp; bringing Oof up with him. "Y-You're real right-!?"

Oof leaned on his arm as he chuckled softly "Yes Tb, I am."

Tbvg held up both of his hands as he trembled softly "T-That means we really-!?" Oof nodded softly as Tbvg blushed deeply, covering his face "HOLY FUCK-!" Oof chuckled quietly as Tbvg whined "DON'T LAUGH WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" Scooting closer, Oof sat up and smiled softly "Sorry, you're just so cute when you're flustered." He went to wrap an arm around him as Tbvg jolted back, he chuckled "I'm wearing my boxers if that is what you're worried about."

Relaxing slightly, Tbvg scooted closer as Oof wrapped an arm around him. "...You know, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to. We could pretend this never happened-"

"N-NO! No I-I don't want that-!" Tbvg quickly replied before quickly clearing his throat. "I-I don't want to pretend s-something I've thought about at least a few times a month never happened..." He looked at him "Oof I screw up every single fucking time we are alone because I end up saying something stupid and ruining a good time and every time we get somewhere close to where I can confess something comes up and ruins it! A-After something like this, I-I really can't hide anything any longer..!"

Tbvg grabbed Oof's hands tightly and looked at him in the eyes "I want to shout it from the fucking rooftops! Oof I-! I-I-!"

Oof quickly cupped Tbvg's chin and kissed him on the lips, closing his eyes as Tbvg squeaked in surprise. He pulled away slowly and looked at him with a soft smile "I love you too you big idiot." Tbvg pouted and let out a soft huff "Oof why didn't you let me say it first!?" Oof chuckled softly and caressed the side of his head gently "what can I say? You said I was competitive."

Tbvg reached up and held Oof's hand, leaning into it "you big idiot..." He smiled softly, "I love you." Oof smiled and leaned in for another kiss, which Tbvg happily accepted and returned.

Oof snaked his other hand around Tbvg and moved himself to be on top of Tbvg again as he moaned softly. He pulled away and looked down at the gamer man below him, smirking softly as he traced his hand gently along the dark purple and blue spots on Tbvg's neck and shoulders, "My god you look beautiful."

Tbvg blushed deeply and glanced away "O-Oof.."

Oof leaned down and gently kissed his neck, holding Tbvg close as he whined quietly "I'm serious; you look so hot like this Tb..." He groaned softly and pulled away to look at him. He leaned back down and kissed Tbvg again sweetly on his lips.

Tbvg moaned quietly and wrapped his arms around Oof, kissing back as he moaned softly.

Oof's phone buzzed on the floor as it was tucked away in his jacket's pocket on the floor. He looked over towards the floor and laid Tbvg back down gently "Stay right here cutie." He kissed his head "I'll be right back." He slowly moved off of Tbvg and got off the bed.

Tbvg laid back down and let his eyes close, relaxing into the pillows on the bed. He let out a soft sigh as he smiled softly, he hasn't felt this relaxed and this loved in a long time. He never wanted this moment to end; this moment of pure bliss and passion.

Of course, moments like these had to end. Tbvg knew this when he heard Oof starting to get dressed; walking over and nudging him "Tb get up we gotta go."

Tbvg whined quietly as Oof pulled him sitting up. Oof kept his back turned as he pulled on his hoodie over his tank top; letting Tbvg have his privacy as he got dressed quickly. After he was sure Tbvg was fully dressed, Oof turned around and grabbed his hand "C'mon, we need to find Socks and Meme." He opened the door and walked out, dragging Tbvg behind him.

"Why? What happened-??"

Oof seemed to pause for a second before looking at him "I'll explain once we find them, okay?"

Tbvg nodded, even though he already knew something was wrong. Thankfully they had found the two by the front door; both equally worried. Meme looked over and held onto Socks' hand tightly "O-Oof! Did you hear-??" Oof nodded as Tbvg looked confused "W-What happened-? What's wrong...?"

"Nadwe was taken."

Judgement Day: 2 days, 23 hours, 34 minutes remain...

(I hAvE nO rEgErTs xD)