𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈: 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝑩𝒖𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

I cant believe Eddie just said that. Maybe i was to hard on him. He calls Eddie, *𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍* *gets worried and runs back to eddie's house*

Hey Eddie-...

*𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅, 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 911*

*eddie faintly whispers something*

Eddie why would u do this, i say while i cry.

*911 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆*

They wouldn't let me go with him or go see him. Im going crazy thinking to myself how can i live with this? How do i tell my so-

𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒏?

9 hours later, i get a text message from eddie.

Eddie: 𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒚, 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

I rush to my car, and drives to the hospital.

I go to the front desk and asks the lady which room Eddie Diaz is in. Since he just got out of surgey, she said only family can visit

Me being desperate to see Eddie, i say he's my husband and she tells me the room number.

*𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 602, 𝑺𝒊𝒓*

I say thanks to the lady, and i run to the door and open it. Eddie softly turns to where i am standing, he smiles, he says "Hey Buck".

*𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎*

Why eddie, why? I say to him.

He smiles slowly fades and then he says "I felt bad when i said i dont know if i wanna date you, i felt that you and Chris would be better off without me".

*𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆*

Eddie: Um thx for the kiss, but why the slap?

Eddie you tried to kill yourself, I can't lose you, Chirs cant lose you please never do that again okay??

Eddie: I just thought that you and Chis wouldn't love me anymore.

Eddie i will always love you and Chris loves you more than i always will.