𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑭𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗
𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

After that steamy night me and buck had, i went downstairs to find Christopher make me and buck food.

"Awe you didn't have to son", i say to him. "I wanted to dad you and Buck deserve it". " ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪᴅ" i say to myself.

*𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

I dropped Chris off at school, its his first day well its everyone's first day. "I can't believe my little man is going to the 7th grade".

"Dad your embarrassing me, i have to go love you and goodbye", Chris says laughing at me. I wave goodbye and start to drive off.

*𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞*

After i dropped off Chirs, i went back home to see what Buck was doing. I reached for the keys untill Buck opened the door.

"Hey bab-", i start to say untill Buck cuts me off.

"We need to talk, like on a serious note", he says which scares me.

"Okay...lets talk", i say while i walk inside the house.

*𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 & 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤*

"What is it, babe?", i say with a worried expression on my face.

"Don't worry, im leaving nor divorcing you", he says realizing im getting nervous.

"Oh good" i say with a sigh of relief "Then what is it you wanna talk about?" I say confused.

"I want to have a...baby...with you", he suddenly blurts out with his head down.

"Woah where did this come from?", i say in shock.

"I wanna know how it feels like to have a son/daughter and to love them and to have them love me", he says finally looking up and making eye contact with me.

"Ok...we can have one", i say with a reassuring tone.

"REALLY? WE CAN?", he says so happy and eagerly.

"Yes", i say laughing at the way he got happy so fast.

*𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 & 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠*

"I love you", he says giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Love you to Buck", i say giving him a kiss back.

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for 1.73K reads on this book, thats so crazy. Sorry for the really late update but OMG guys Season 5 of 9-1-1 is so good like im addicted to the first 2 episodes.