𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐳
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 (:

~2 months later~

Me and Buck finally had the wedding after everything we been through together we still found are way back to each other.

"BABY", Buck calls me to come eat breakfast. I walk into the kitchen to see my hubby had cooked for me.

"Hello my love", Buck said and gave me kiss on the cheek. "I made your favorite eggs and bacon", he says while getting out plates and sits down next to me.

Oh you know me so well, i say while giving him a kiss on the lips before i start eating. "We're going to do something fun later", buck says with food in his mouth.

Ok babe, i say while looking through my phone, not paying any mind to what he meant by that.

* 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠*

I walk back into our bedroom when all of a sudden Buck pushes me on the bed. He takes off my pants and rubs my priavte area. I moan into his ear, which turns him on even more.

He then takes off my boxers and starts pumping me. I start to whimper under his tight hold he has one.

He then takes off his boxers and pulls out his throbbing cock. Without any warning, he slams into me. I yelp in pain since it was my first time.

He starts to thrust into me harder which makes me moans in pleasure.
"Eddie- i-m clos-" , i say in between moans. "Me to love", he says with his voice in a deep tone.

His thrusts became slopper as he rammed into my prostate which sent me over the edge and made me cum right there and then.

Buck came a little bit after, and slowly pulled out of me trying to not hurt me.

"That was...amazing", i say out of breath.

"Mhm yea glad you liked it, cause there's a lot more where that came from", Buck smirks at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS SO F*KING MUCH FOR 1.51K READS LIKE WHAT?? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH BUT...
OMG DID I JUST WRITE THAT??😭 well how'd you guys like it? It was my first smut so would you guys like to see more or keep it PG?😂