𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒
𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Its been 2 weeks since that incident happened. I drive to Buck's house why you ask? Cause honestly i miss him and im gonna leave here today with buck if its the last thing i do.

When I get to Buck's house, i park my car in his driveway and ring the doorbell. When a girl opens the door and takes me by surprise.

"Um may i help you?", She says like shes in a bad mood. "Yeah im looking for Buck", i say softly cause she has threatening eyes. "BUCK SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU", she yells making me shake.

Buck thens walk to the door, the girl whispered something to him but i couldn't really hear what she was saying.

I then heard Buck say "no its fine hes just a friend", ouch that broke my heart, guess i desreve it. She shrugged and walked back inside the hosue, while me and buck was left oustide alone.

"So...what brings you here eddie?", buck asks with a slight tone of annoyance in his voice.

"I uh whos that girl", i say trying to change the subject. "None of your business, why are you jealous?", Buck says with a smirk. "What no?, i uh just wanted to get back together tbh", i blurt out.

"Um ill think abou-" "BUCK I NEED YOU", he gets cut off by the girl.

"I uh gotta go help her, but um ill text you later?", he says with a slight smile.

"Sure", i say back trying to hold back my tears.

*𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫*

I walk back to my car and start the engine. "He cant be cheating on me...i mean technically we're not dating but then whos that girl" i say to myself in my car while driving.

I sigh while playing traitor by Olivia Rodrigo. The song plays 🔊"𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫" 🔊 i start to sing the lryics cause it surprisingly relates to me. 🔊"𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫"🔊.

When the song comes off, i started to laugh "im overreacting, shes proably just Buck's friend, besides thats my Buck, well i hope so."

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐎𝐌𝐆 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝐊 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.