𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Buck...what are you doing here?" I ask confused. Its been a week since he called off the wedding and now hes at my house.

"Look I-" he starts to say but i cut him off. "No Buck you got some nerve coming to my house after you broke off our engagement", i say with tears in my eyes.

I was about to close the door, untill he put his hand in the way. "Eddie you have every right to hate me, tbh i hate myself for hurting you the way i did but i promise i wont hurt you again", he says with a hurt face.

"Buck I cant-" i was cut off by Buck's lips on mine. It was a short lived kiss since i pushed him off.

"I want you to get tf off of my propriety and stay out of my life" i scream at him.
"Who do you think you are to kiss me after so much pain you put me through", i continue to yell at him.

He then slaps me, i fell hard to the floor. He continues to hit me untill he hears Chris say something. "Dad whats going on?" He says from his bedroom.

I have the sudden strength to push Buck off me and he falls on the ground. "Never thought my ex fiancé would try to physical hurt me" i say on the end of crying.

He looked at me with a sorrow look on his face and runs back to his car. He then drives off and i watch untill i cant see him nomore.

When i walked back in the house, i see Christopher standing there looking at me. Im hoping he didnt see what Buck did to me even though i have bruises on my face thats clearly visible.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐨𝐦𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧? 𝐋𝐌𝐀𝐎 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚