𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"Ugh why am i so stupid?", I say to myself.  I havent seen Buck since that occur we had a 5 weeks ago. Usually, I would see Buck at work but the 118 has a 4-month break from work.

I have to go see Buck, I was being kinda rude when he came over that day. I drove to Buck's house to go apologize about how i was acting towards him.

I arrived to Buck's house a little later. I walked up to the front door and knocked.

*𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 & 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞*

Buck: Um Edd-

*𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤*

"Look, Im sorry ignoring you that day, I just wasnt in a good mood and i shouldn't have took that out on yo-". I start to say till i see Taylor in the background.

Buck: Eddie its not what you thin-

I cut him off, he looks sad when he realized the look on my face.

You know what...Its okay Buck, you deserve someone better, I hope your happy Buck, I say with my head down.

*𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫*

Buck says something to Taylor, and runs after me. I quickly get in the car and close the driver side.

*𝐇𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧*

Buck: Eddie please just let me talk, Taylor is just my friend, I was just hanging with her, im still fully in love you.

I turned to look at him, "did he really just say that to me?". I guess i kind of spaced out for a little cause Buck gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Buck, i know im happier with you", i say with a smile on my face.

*𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬*

Buck: I gotta go back inside with Taylor, but I'll come by later

I smile and my nodded my head. I gave him a short sweet live moment of a kiss.

*𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞,𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞*

& thats when i thought...

"Im gonna propose to Buck Tommorw".