Eye catching

" Savannah, Savannah SAVANNAH" my mum yelled from down. We have just started a new school year and if you couldn't see not please about it.

I was walking more slivered across the floor to my bathroom looked to see a hideous beast in the mirror . "I really need to shower" I spoke to myself as getting in hoping there will be no drama on the first day.

                           ꧁𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣꧂

I walked into school and saw Luke oh Luke he is amazing he has brown fluffy hair, hazel eyes and he even has abs and stuff but not big bulky ones just outlines. And he has an adorable face it so cute I better stop say dreaming or else it will get weird.

"Hey Luke" I groaned slouching in his arms. "Hello to you too, rough night you know what silly question" he smiled, I just chuckled.

"So you know i like you right?" He questioned, "from the amount of times you've told me no I don't know of course I know you make sure to remind me every second of the day" I say sarcastically. "Ok then so you wouldn't mind going on to the movies with me?" He said, I responded saying "why not it would do no harm would it" "ok then we're going to the movies" he spoke I nodded.

Luke

I was at home chilling on my bed thinking about how I'm going to take Savannah out but atleast that hard part is over, now we just need to actually go.