Trying again

Savannah

I took another test and it came negative. Even though me and Luke are arguing we still really want a baby so I'm going to ask him if we scan try again.

I know it's going to be a bit awkward but we're married and love each other no matter what.

"Honey, Luke can i talk to you" I ask. "Sure what do you want he says closes his laptop I just hope he's ok. "I took another test today and it was well negative" I say emotionally. "We can try again ok" he reassures me. "If you don't mind can we try now?" "Why we're not in a good place right now so let's do later ok" he tells me.

I sit on his lap and say "please I don't care what we are going through I love you very very much I'll put it this way if you don't agree I'll seduce you and you know I'm capable of doing that" "come on Savannah let's not do this as amazing as it sounds no I'm sorry" he says before going on his phone.

"I'm very sorry for what I'm about to do" I tell him before kissing his neck. "Baby, please not today ok" he says breathing heavily. I don't stop knowing if I continue I'll get what I want.

After a while he gives in and says " you know what I'm going to have sex with my wife" I smirk and you know the rest.

After I'm laying with Luke after we made love and he's stroking my arm. "Do you think we made a baby?" I ask smiling. "I don't know Savannah hopefully" he says unbothered which bothers me.

"Can you stop being negative it's stressing me out!" I moan at him. "I literally did nothing your just having a go at me for the sake of it" he yells at me. "You know what I can't believe you took advantage of me and start having a go at me" "No no no how can I take advantage of you your my husband I can sleep with you as much as I want" "whatever I'm going to stay at my parents house call me once you've matured" he whispers. "I love you though stay so we can talk" I say in tears. "I love you too" he says before kissing my cheek and leaving.

                                      Luke

I know I'm  probably overreacting by going to my parents house but Savannah needs time to cool down. I know I should be comforting her because she's still upset about the miscarriage so am I but she needs to not take it out on me.