Proposal

Luke

Today is the day I propose to the love of my life (a.k.a Savannah) I loved her since we were kids even though she she had a strong hate from me but that all suddenly changed when I showed her that loving me is the best thing in the world.

I've got the whole entire day planned it going to be amazing I've got Ava and Roxanne in one it but because I know Savannah hates audiences and so instead of everyone being there I'm going to record it so it's a moment for us but others can see it.

                                        Ava

I'm so happy for Savannah because Luke is going to propose it's going to be magical and amazing so the plan is is that I have to plant clues to different places all around the city whilst Roxanne makes sure to keep Savannah in the house and not suspect anything the first clue is behind the tv so Roxanne has to come up with some this to to get Savannah to look behind it.

                                    Roxanne

I'm in are apartment lounge Room and about to hide the clue behind the tv before Savannah wakes up she's a light sleeper so I should be ok.

Now I've done that I have to wait until Ava texted me saying she has put the clues every were then I can wake Savannah up saying let's watch tv then pretend that the tv isn't working so she can look behind it and the games begin I can't wait.

Oh Ava just texted me saying she put the clues in the right places and is helping Luke set up the proposing place.

                                  Savannah

I just woke up hearing Roxanne saying let's watch something one the tv so I say alright because I've got nothing better to do than this.

"Hey Roxy where's Ava did she go out" I ask, "Yh she did could you look behind the tv it might not be plugged in could you do please?" Sh asks I nod in response.

I look behind the tv and there's a note saying:

Hey beautiful I thought because you would like a little adventure I'd give you a scavenger hunt around the city once you go to the 7 which is the last place there's a surprise for you have fun.

Love Luke.

"Aww it's Luke giving me a little scavenger hunt he's is so thoughtful and adorable I'm going to have a shower and then start the first clue I'm so excited.

After I got ready I opened the the inside of the note Luke gave me and it says:

Now that your ready to start your hunt remember the first place we met it was amazing wasn't it.

After I read that I knew exactly what he was talking about the children's playground near the nursery obviously it has been advanced but the baby swings were the same because we were driving near there bad the swings were the same so it should be there.

I arrived at the park and as I thought the next clue was on one of the swings I know him too well.

Well done sweet heart you found the second clue now if you don't mind go to the place I get my favourite drink from and buy me and you one check the envelope there should be something to help.

I checked the envelope and saw £20 I would gotten it myself but he is such a gentle men. Oh and the place he was talking about is the afternoon tea shop in London we go there every chance we can get honestly so I go on my way to the shops.

When I get there I ordered a mocha tea and plain tea once I pay and leave they shop I realise there is a message on the napkin.

I guess you had gotten the teas know you've come a lo de way you've only got two more clues left till it leads to me don't keep me or the surprise waiting we are waiting for you. The next clue is the shop you always window shop at knowing you can't get anything from once your there got to the main section we're always in to find your next clue.

I know what he is talking about the baby shop every time we pass it I always drag him in to look I know when we go in it will be for real.

I get the shop and go to the baby shoes which is the place we are always in and find the fourth clue I start reading it and it says.

This is the clue to find me so be quick I can't wait to see you. It's the place we had are first slow dance come find me.

Ok so the last was a bit tuff because we had are first dance in a gazebo but I'm not sure if the till have it I guess I'll find once I get there.

I get to the last location and see the field and gazebo but it was dark inside I was about to go in until I see a big not saying:

You arrived just in time look up and you'll see me.

All of a sudden I'm the corner of my eye I see lights on in the gazebo and see Luke standing there with a big box in his hands smiling. So I stand running over to him.

"Ok so are you going to tell me what this is all about?" I ask him chuckling. "I'll tell you one you open this" he says go living me the big box in his hands I turn around and open it and once I do my eyes open wide to see an adorable french bulldog cub I'm the box it was the one I've looking for ages I always wanted one

 "I'll tell you one you open this" he says go living me the big box in his hands I turn around and open it and once I do my eyes open wide to see an adorable french bulldog cub I'm the box it was the one I've looking for ages I always wanted one

"Oh my gosh Luke you are am-" I paused what I was about to say when I turned around and saw him on one knee holding a ring in front of me. "What are you doing" I say on the verge of tears. "I'm proposing to the love of my life that have a puppy in her arms" he says and I chuckle.  

"Savannah I have been in love with you since the day we met but I knew it was true love in year 4 when you kissed me on the cheek. I love you so so much and can't imagine my life without you and I'm not trying to be one of those cliché people who propose but I get to have let of because of this." He says and I giggle. "If you want to spend the rest of you life with me like do with you marry me?" He say whilst his eyes are watering, "yes yes a hundred percent yes it's not even a question" I say kissing him.

He puts the ring on my finger and then I realise he also get me a dog the I remembered about the drink.
"Oo and you know the clue where I had to go to the afternoon tea place I ordered you a plain British tea it's probably it really drinkable know though" I say he laughs saying "it doesn't matter at least you got it right" "yeah I did".  After staying there for a little while Luke drops me of at my apartment with my new puppy daisy and open our balcony door and yell.

"IM GETTING MARRIED"

then I hear it back saying

"YH YOUR GETTING MARRIED TO ME"

Knowing it Luke I say

"I LOVE YOU"

He says

"I LOVE YOU TOO"

After I put the puppy to bed I go to bed knowing Im one of the lucky ones.