Bully

Me and Luke are walking to school because it's a nice day so it was alright(not to mention us holding hands).

Once we got to school everyone looked at me and just rolled their eyes oh yeah basically everyone in the school hates me i don't know why but I don't even care because I've got everything I need.

Because I grow up with Luke I also grow up with his annoying brother too. His name is Tyler and he is the biggest bully every since year 3 BULLY. That's why I fell for Luke not him.

"Hey Sav, how's it going" he said smirking, "please just leave me alone your annoying pervert"I said underneath my breath.

"Hey what did you just say" he says pushing me back to my original spot, "what is wrong with why can't you be more like Luke" once I said that he stopped messing around and was being serious. "No one tell me who I should or should not be like ok" he spoke firmly "whatever" I replied.

"Come back here you little b-" he was about to insult me more or something then all I hear is Luke yelling at him in Spanish.

"Oye podrías haber crecido con ella pero eso no te da derecho a hablar con ella como si lo hubieras hecho déjala en paz(hey you might have grown up with her but that does not give you the right to talk to her like you got it leave her alone)". I have no clue what he was saying but I know he was pissed.

"Come on let's go we don't need him to ruin our ok" he says pulling my arm. His brother doesn't really get to me that much but he does to Luke.