Negative

Luke
Savannah and I have been preparing for the baby and excited we've bought a couple of stuff for the baby but not too much but we do have an adorable baby blanket.

"Baby come on get we have to go for the babies appointment and we don't wanna be late" I tell her ever since she found out she's pregnant she's been way more lazy. "Just 30 more minutes please" she says begging, "fine alright just 30 minutes".

1 hour later

Currently me and Savannah are in waiting room until someone calles.

"Hernandez"

Then we get and start walking up to the room. "So I assume that your having an ultra sound right" the nurse says m. "Yes we are" Savannah says "alright if you just get onto bed".

"Ok so this going to be a little cold so just be cautious" she says. "Ok right I'm looking for the baby umm I can't seem to find the baby are you sure the test you took was positive" the nurse asks, "yes it was positive we took 2 just in case the first one was wrong" I say confused. "Ok don't panic I'm if you don't might I'm going get you a blood test to see if you are because store  bought tests and always correct just give me 5 minutes" she's says then leaves.

I can see Savannah looking worried so I take her chin to turn her to look at me. "Hey mi amor your going to be fine and even if we're not pregnant we can always try again" I say to cheer her up. "I know but I was just so happy that we could be having are first child you know" she's says emotionally. "Yh I know don't worry".

Soon after the nurse comes with the blood test. "Ok let's do this quickly so we can get the results fast alright" she says. Then I hold the hand that blood is being drown from Savannah she cringes a little but is ok.

"Umm I just got the results and you unfortunately not pregnant the test wrong and I'm so sor-" before the nurse finishes her apology Savannah walks out of the room to the car. "Thank you for doing the test I really appreciate" I tell her, "it's alright I hope your wife gets better hope to see you guys back here" she says smiling.

After that I walk to the car to see Savannah sitting in the car very still. I get in and ask Savannah. "Baby you ok" she doesn't respond. "Come on please talk to me" but still nothing so I just drive us home.

When we get home she just comes out the car and opens the door to let her self in I really hope she's okay we can always try again.

I go to our bedroom to see her in our bed crying. "Baby can you please talk to me because if you don't I can't help you" I tell her. "Fine alright what do you want me to say I'm not pregnant I got over excited on a fake made up baby" "no come on it's alright we can try again" "Yh your right we can I'm sorry for acting like that" she says. "It's normal ok don't worry we're fine" I tell her and lucky for me she calmed down.