Ask out

Luke

I can't believe that the plan was ruined, it was really good as well but there is a way I can make up for everything cuz I feel really bad I shouldn't have asked Emily I only did because I didn't think Savannah would suspect anything from her I guess I was wrong.

I'm on my way walking to Savannah's house I know she's stubborn but she can't resist me like come on but anyway I knocked her door.

"Who is it?" she asked sluggishly, "soy yo tu persona favorita (it's me your favourite person)" I said in Spanish. "Go away Luke" she spoke "oh come please I'll give you the true" I said honestly, once I said that she opened the door and just stared at me waiting for me to say something.

"So tell me the truth I'm waiting" she said sternly. "Ok but you have to come with me first before I tell you and no I'm not going to kidnap you" I said softy. "Fine. But if it's something stupid-" "don't worry it's not" I say cutting her off.

                                      Savannah

I'm in the car with Luke because he somehow convinced me to come with him. All I wanted was the truth and know he is taking me on a white road trip. I did not ask for this.

As the car slowed down I looked up from my phone at realised where at the fun fair.

"What are we doing here we were supposed to go last week". I asked, he replied saying "well because of that I thought we could have a fun day just the two of you know" "I don't know I'm not really in the mood" i said. "Don't worry it's fine let's go" he answered.

When I say this I mean it we had the best day ever we went on mini roller coasters, scary houses and other stuff I'm really glad he convinced me to come here we had so much but then I remembered he has to come clean to me.

"So as much fun as we'd have you still need to tell me the truth" I say "ok but let's go on the Ferris wheel please" he asked and I just nodded my head.

Once we got to the top, Luke yelled if they could stop at the top and when we stop the view was immaculate. "So what is it the you we're going to tell me" I asked vividly.

"Ok so basically I was going to ask you something really important and Emily was going helping me with that's all" he explained "ok so what did you want to ask me then?" I asked.

"Ok so you kind of know what I'm I'm talking about look ahead of you" I did as he said and I saw balloons that said: will you be my girlfriend. My heart is literally melting this is so sweet I didn't know what to say.

"I really like you I wouldn't ever hurt you purposely it's not even in my will power, I'm so sorry I made you thing I wasn't interested anymore because I am I really am so will you you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly.

Instead of saying yes I kissed him, his lips like clouds they are so soft I just cupped his chin and jawline.
I released after a 5 seconds and connected our foreheads.

"So is that a yes or-" "just shut up and enjoy the view you already know the answer". I say cutting him off, "ok Yh I do"

                                         Luke

I'm so glad plan b worked because if it didn't i wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'm just so glad we great to be together. FINALLY.