The Enemy of My Enemy

It felt like hours since she escaped from her lands. She did not know the time, all she cared about was getting away as far as possible from that placed. She did not stop. Not for a second. And after every minute of moving she grew more and more tired. But she would keep on moving until she could get too tired to continue. She avoided anyone she could by hiding within alleys, behind buildings and such, though well respected throughout the clans, she would not know if anyone would try to bring her back, she didn't know if Xyzo has placed a bounty on her or something, it was hard for her to trust anyone at the time, she had to keep moving. 

She moved for about another half hour before she would finally rest. Thuxa would start panting loudly and leans against a wall. She would then look around at her surroundings, to her surprise, everything was very quiet. Not a sound was made in whoever's lands she was in. No citizens, no soldiers, nothing. Not even the buildings seem populated with anyone. Confused, she would then walk to the roads and starts walking along them slowly. Everywhere she looked, she saw no one. Not one soul. What happened to this place? Did everyone abandon it, does no Kaidon own these lands? As she made these thoughts, little did she know her answers were about to be answered in an unexpected way.

The sound of an energy sword being drawn behind her made her stop dead in her tracks. She would stand still for a small moment before quickly turning around and locking eyes with the reason everyone stays away from this lands. She saw Thul'Moramee, the direct descendant of Ripa'Moramee, the most ruthless Arbiter in modern Sangheili history. Thul was tall like his father, even for a Sangheili, and the reports about him suggest that he's just as hyper aggressive as Ripa. Thul was wielding the other legendary sword of Ripa, a sword he seems to cherish greatly. "You are either a brave woman or a foolish woman to enter my land..." He says, slowly walking towards her with staying in a stance like he's about to attack, making Thuxa slowly back up. "I did not mean anything by it. I was just trying to escape from an... evil Kaidon. I did not wish to-" 

She would get cut off by Thul charging at her and grabbing her by the throat, pushing and slamming her back into a wall, making her grunt and wince with pain, grabbing his wrist with both of her hands "I am not someone who cares about politics or who cares about what happened to you. The way I see it, your an intruder on my land. And I rarely show mercy to intruders. But you were brave to show up here on your own... maybe I'll give you a bit more breathing time before I cut you down..." He says and slowly raises his sword to point at her. Even as Thuxa is pinned to a wall, seemingly about to meet her doom, she saw opportunity in this meeting. She would quickly say "L-Look... I... need your help reclaiming my lands back...! If you help, I-I can make it worth your while...!"

The comment made Thul angrier, he would grip onto her neck harder before throwing her face first to the ground, then slamming his foot down onto her back, making Thuxa yell in pain. He would then grab her by the back of the neck and picks up her head, showing her wincing face. "You idiot! What did I just say?!" He yells and puts the sword near his neck "I do not CARE about your politics! Or what happened to you! I never will!" This wasn't working, she need some way to convince him, and fast. With quick thinking, Thuxa knew just the thing. She then said "But... the Kaidon... he has... Ripa'Moramee's other... sword!" After she said that, his sword would slowly lower until he put it to his side, but he kept her in the same position "What...?! You know who has my father's sword?!" He yells with a surprised expression "Y-Yes... he used it to... execute my husband right in front of me." Thuxa said, trying to look up to the aggressive Sangheili. There was then a long pause from both of them but soon after, Thul stepped off of Thuxa's back and backs up, sheathing the energy sword. "If this is true... then it seems we both have the same enemy... fine... maybe I will help you. But just know this..." He says and reaches out his hand to her. She would grab the hand and Thul helps her to her feet, only to pull her closer and into her face "If you're lying about this... I will have your head and have it as a trophy." Thuxa would look into his eyes as he said that "I am not lying... I saw it with my own eyes..." She said, trying to reassure him. There would be another pause before Thul would let her go and start to walk on the road "Fine... follow me... you will brief me with everything and then... we plan to start the bloodshed." Thuxa followed him, knowing this was going to be a rough, yet necessary partnership.