Taedong | Heaven's Cloud

Written by: Wonmeen17
Genre: Romance/Chick Lit
Word Count: 1801

"I've got a good news for you." Taedong speaks while sitting on Y/N's couch.

Y/N rushes from the kitchen, sits beside Taedong and hands him a mug of hot chocolate.

"Is it related to Xen?" Y/N asks with hope in her eyes after taking a sip from her mug.

"Quit calling him Xen. It's such a childish nickname." Taedong complains.

"Ya! Don't you dare. It's as perfect as him." Y/N pokes her tongue at Taedong. Taedong rolls his eyes.

"Now just tell me already." Y/N whines while Taedong thinks for a bit.

"Well, I don't know if it's my place to tell you or not but I hate to see you stressed over him. That's why I'm gonna break it to you." Taedong takes a sip of his hot chocolate and sigh.

Y/N was looking at him with anticipation. She was feeling excited as well as nervous. She didn't know what to expect.

"Um, actually Jinwo- I mean Xen- he's going to ask you out tonight after the prom." Taedong stutters a bit but exhales in relief after spilling the truth. Y/N's jaw drops in surprise and her hold on the mug loses a bit causing the content in it to spill on her hands.

"Ouch." She whimpers while placing the mug on the coffe table. Taedong eyes get wide and he immediately pulls her to the kitchen.

"Are you in your mind? Look what you did to yourself." He nags while washing her hands with cold water.

She passes a grin to Taedong in reply while the latter judges her badly. It was true, she wasn't in her right mind. Well who doesn't go nuts, after hearing that their long time crush is going to ask them out and that too in less than 24 hours. Taedong sighs at her behavior and pats her hands dry with a towel.

"Go sit on the couch." Taedong orders Y/N while she follows obediently not wanting to frustrate him. He comes with an ointment after a while and starts applying it on Y/N's hands carefully.

"Is it painful?" Taedong asks almost in a whisper while Y/N shakes her head, biting her lips to avoid laughter. She was amused to see him this worried for her.

"Why does it seem like you're the one who's in pain?" Y/N asks with a snort. Taedong shakes his head on her childish behavior.

"Because I'm." Taedong replies seriously which causes Y/N to shut her mouth immediately. She frowns while Taedong breaks into a smile.

"Just kidding. Let's go and see what you gonna wear tonight. Don't want you to embarrass yourself as well as me." Taedong gives an eye smile and pulls her to her wardrobe.

Later that Night

"Stop trembling. He's not gonna eat you." Taedong nudges Y/N to let go of his arm but she clasps it more tightly while eyeing Xen who was standing a little far from them with his friends.

"Tae, you aren't helping at all."
Y/N replies while gritting her teeth. Taedong turns towards Y/N and holds both of her shoulders.

 Taedong turns towards Y/N and holds both of her shoulders