Junghoon | Red And Moon (Pt.2)

Chapter by: Wonmeen17
Genre: Fantasy
Word Count: 1654

"How about I show you? Would you like to come to the Land of Red with me?" Junghoon offers his hand to Y/N while the latter gulps looking at his hand.

It would be a lie to say that Y/N didn't want to go there at least once in her lifetime. It was an adventure in itself but the only thing stopping Y/N was the danger she'll be putting herself into.

"How can I trust you?" Y/N mumbles, still not breaking her gaze from his hand.

"The same way you've been trusting me since the last hour. You didn't seem to bother about me being a vampire. If anything, you showed concern for me." Junghoon states as a matter of fact.

Y/N's cheeks turn scarlet after listening to Junghoon. He was right. She didn't seem to care about it before besides she had nothing to lose anyway. Her life was already too dull. Even her wolf was telling her to accept his offer.

Y/N nods and holds his hand causing her to feel tingly sensations. Junghoon passes his infamous smirk and intertwines their fingers, pulling her with him to the borderline. He sprays her with the same liquid charm he used to block their scent.

As soon as they cross the border, thick and dark clouds fills the sky indicating that it was going to rain heavily. Although they just took a step, the aura completely changed for Y/N. She could easily say that the vampires were more on the dark side. The weather also wasn't helping at all.

"Just like werewolves, vampires also don't prefer visiting the borderline area. That's why it's a little too dull here." Junghoon clears out, shocking Y/N.

"Did yo-" Y/N begins to ask but Junghoon beats her to it.

"Yes, I just read your mind. I can read minds but not to much extent. That's my brothe- oh by brother, I remember would you like to meet my family?" Junghoon beams at the thought but Y/N looks at him unsure.

"They would kill me." She voices out but soon cover her mouth upon realizing her bluntness. Junghoon shrugs it off and leans towards her.

"No one can touch you as long as I'm next to you." He whispers as he tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Y/N's heart skips a beat due to their closeness. Before she could comprehend anything, Junghoon picks her up bridal style and speeds off to God knows where. After a few seconds, he stops and puts Y/N down gently. A chuckle escapes his mouth as he looks at the disheveled state of the girl.

"You could've warned me at least." She glares at him, fixing her hair and turns around only to come face to face with a huge manor. Her mouth hangs open.

 Her mouth hangs open

"My home." Junghoon voices out from behind her causing her to get goosebumps.

"Isn't it a little too royal?" She asks with uncertainty, judging the exterior of the manor. Junghoon shrugs sheepishly causing a realization to hit her.