Hangyeom | Haircut Gone Wrong

Chapter by: KimPinkMoon
Genre: Rom-Com
Word Count: 1542

I opened the door of the hair salon and the ding of the bell welcomed me. There were no customers or workers present.

"Y/n, here!" My friend, Yerin came out of a room and waved at me

"Y/n, here!" My friend, Yerin came out of a room and waved at me. I went towards her.

"My shift is nearly over, so let's go somewhere to eat after this." She smiled brightly.

"The salon is empty. Can't we go now?" She shook her head. "Boss strictly prohibited us from leaving the salon before our shift is over. Even if there are no customers, I still have to stay here." She explained and I nodded.

Just then, the bell of the salon rang and I turned my head to look at the person.

My mouth hanged open. There was a very good looking guy standing at the door. He was quite tall and had smooth white skin. His mullet was just icing on the cake.

 His mullet was just icing on the cake

He looked like a Celebrity.

Yerin slapped my shoulder lightly. "Hey! Close your mouth. He's looking at you." She whispered. I looked at him and indeed he was looking at me.

He had a serious gaze. The way he looked at me kinda intimidated me. I immediately looked away.

"Welcome to our salon, sir!" Yerin said loudly. He walked towards us and looked at Yerin.

"Can you cut my hair?" He asked lowly. "Of course, sir! That's what I'm here for. I'll just get my things ready. For now, please take a seat." Yerin said and rushed inside a room.

It was silent. I was just awkwardly standing there. He looked at me and then sat on the seat. Geez...so scary for a handsome man.

"...Huh!? What?" I heard Yerin's voice from the inside. I wonder what happened. Maybe she's on a call.

The door opened and Yerin popped her head out of it. "Y/n, can you come in here?" Yerin whispered. She looked worried.

I went inside and she grabbed my shoulders. "Y/n, my boyfriend fell from the stairs and I need to see him!" Yerin explained rushly.