chapter 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN ———
*•"☆*°

"i really don't know lizzie," i sighed while watching myself in the full body mirror in our dormitory

"oh come on! you look hot!" she reasoned.

i observed my baby blue flowy dress and halo headband that sat upon my head. lizzie had dressed me up as an angel (in a blue dress?), but this was a bit much.

"please wear it! i bet oliver will think you look hot!" she laughed while touching up her makeup.

lizzie had decided to go as a 'sexy astronaut', which included a dark blue skin tight dress and overly bright makeup.

i sighed loudly, "fine, i'll wear it."

lizzie squealed loudly as i slipped into my white high heels, "lizzie erm- these are a bit tall." i mumbled unsurely.

she simply shrugged, "just walk across the dorm a couple times- you'll get used to it."

eventually lizzie and i left the dormitory to meet up with the boys in the common room. we descended the steps to the common room to find the room with only a couple people- i assumed almost everyone had already left for the party.

i spotted oliver lounging by one of the work tables with louis. olly was wearing some black jeans paired with a colorful button up that was undone- revealing the white tank top that clung to his body, all put together with a pair of pink tinted circular glasses.

lizzie and i walked over to the boys as i tried to take my eyes off of oliver. "hey ladies." louis greeted with a grin.

"you- erm you look gorgeous lia." oliver complimented quietly, so lizzie and louis wouldn't hear.

i blushed scarlet red while my heart rate picked up, "thanks olly- you look quite handsome yourself. but what exactly are you supposed to be?"

he laughed quietly, "i think i'm supposed to be a hippie? i don't know that's what louis said. and what exactly are you?"

"an angel is what lizzie said. not completely sure." i shook my head slowly.

"you guys ready?" lizzie asked excitedly.

i paused, "erm- oliver and i will meet you guys there, i forgot something."

the pair nodded before walking out of the portrait, leaving oliver looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. "what?"

i laughed while grabbing his hand and starting to pull him up the stairs to my dormitory, "there is no way i'm wearing these."

i saw a small grin slip onto his face while we made our way into my dormitory. i reluctantly let go of his hand before making my way to my trunk and pulling off my heels, stepping into some converse after.

"much better?"

i nodded happily, "much better."

oliver smiled at me- that heart stopping, breathtaking smile. my heart fluttered and i froze.

"you alright?"

"yea, i'm good." i told him while ripping off my headband and dropping it in the trash.

"what're you supposed to be now?" he snorted.

i debated for a minute before responding, "myself."

"perfect."

we started off to the party, which was being held in the room of requirement. i couldn't deny the nerves that rose up at the thought of a party- oliver said we could leave early if i wanted to but i didn't want to ruin his night.

we made our way through the double doors- leading into a room light by blue led lights. i spotted tons of kids dancing messily, and others drinking or downing shots.

"wanna get a drink?" olly questioned while eyeing the table in the corner.

i nodded before we started off towards the table, i eyed the different alcohols laying in front of me.

"you've never had a drink before have you?" he questioned while trying to stifle a laugh.

"whatever!"

"personally, i love tequila. but that's a little strong so maybe something less potent."

"you think i can't handle it?" i challenged.

"oh- i never said that." he smirked.

i narrowed my eyes before grabbing a disposable shot cup and the bottle of liquor. i filled the cup a little more than halfway before lifting it up tauntingly and throwing the liquid down my throat. at first the taste burned- but i ended up liking it.

i coughed slightly after i finished drinking it, i turned to oliver with a wide grin. "damn, okay you did it." he laughed.

olly and i ended up doing a couple shots together before we decided to head to the dance floor.

i knew i was more than slightly intoxicated the second i threw my hands up and started moving my body to the beat of the music. one of oliver's hands found mine in the air before he spun me around, my back ended up turned to him.

i felt him place his hands on my hips, i leaned my back against his chest. my hands found his way to his hair as we continued moving to the music- i let out a small gasp as i felt his hands tightened on my hips.

i grinded slightly against him, much to my surprise. i wasn't sure what was happening- or why. all my thoughts went out the window when i was with oliver.