How They Met and Where It All Began

It's all started on the first day of school, Denki had become good friends with Enjio Kirishima. Bakugo Katsuki had been friends with his classmate Izuku Midoriya since he was a little boy.

POV Bakugo:

Bakugo was at home getting ready for school as always as his phone was going off every few seconds with a text from either mina, sero, denki or kirishima as he was beginning to hate the fact that he gave them his phone number. He walked out of his bedroom in his school uniform and sat down at the dinning room table where his younger sister Emkia sat eating her own breakfast.

Emkia: Morning Katsuki

Bakugo: Good morning sis

Emkia: I get to go to a friends house today and than have a sleepover

Bakugo: Okay so your going to be out of the house that's good

Bakugo went to eating after his father set down a plate of eggs and toast for him. He watched as his little sister got up and left the table. Emkia went out the door and left the home very happy. Bakugo stood up after being done his breakfast and also left the house, but he was headed for school instead of a friends house like his sister.

Denki's POV:

Denki laid in bed thinking about how the day was going to play out that day as he looked up his mind was thinking about his friends and family as he lived with his mother, his father had left them as he had passed out way when he was 7 years old, he didn't have any siblings as him and his mother lived alone in an apartment building. He sighed and got out of bed, he got ready for school and than walked out of his room into his kitchen where his mother was cooking breakfast. "morning mom" Denki said as he walked over kissing his mother on the cheek. "How was your sleep last night you look like your getting sick or are you upset again?" Denki's mother said. Denki sat down at the table to eat some of the breakfast his mother had just set down for him. Denki's mother "Are you sure your okay? You don't seem like yourself Denki." Denki looked up at his mother as he finished his breakfast and stood up leaving the house for the day.

(At school)

"The school day began as the Bakugo squad met up at the front gates of UA, they all started laughing and talking to each other after a bit"