𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬: 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆 cut the arm of the demon off cleanly, blood dripped from the new cut of the demon as he yelped in pain. But just as fast as his arm was cut it grew back only forcing you to be quicker on your feet. As the demon tried reaching out for you quickly you realized you could swing your sword- he was far to close.

His hand was not even an inch away from your face when you quickly shot yourself back causing you to lean backwards, then you fell onto the back of your hands making yourself in a bridge position. You quickly threw your legs up and kicked the head of the demon causing the demon to fall back in shock.

You used this opportunity to cut the demon's head off. It's body melting into the ground as you huffed out breaths of air.

You tried your best to focus on fighting with Nezuko but all you could think about was Tanjiro- and if he was still alive down there. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a yelp from Nezuko. Her face had been slashed by the demon.

"Nezuko!" You shouted, you quickly ran to the demon who was getting ready to punch Nezuko again. "Water breathing fourth form! Striking tide!" Your blade slashed the demon's arm off quickly causing it to groan loudly in pain. "Why you little brat!" The demon yelled. You watched as the demon melted into the ground, you began looking everywhere around you to try and keep track of the demon. Your brows furrowed harshly under your mask.

You quickly saw the demon rise from the ground and try to reach out to you to grab your face, but a figure quickly jumped out in front of you.

It's almost as if time flickered before your eyes. The back of Tanjiro appeared as the back of Giyu the day he jumped out in front of you to protect you from the demon who killed your sister. Chills ran down your spin as you looked shocked under your mask. The grip on your sword weakened.

Tanjiro sliced the demon's arms off cleanly. The demon's arms fell to the ground in front of Tanjiro as the demon fell back.

"Don't touch her!" Tanjiro shouted at the demon, you stared at the back of Tanjiro. Almost as if you were frozen in time. "You all have an oily stink that reeks of decay... a putrid odor of evil. Exactly how many people have you killed?"

Tanjiro spoke, anger and hatred flowing off his body. His emotions at the moment were stronger than you have ever felt them before. "The ones killed are all women!! If they continue living, they only become uglier and nastier... Which is why I ate them all!! You should be thanking us-"

Tanjiro cut the demon off by slashing the mouth of the demon, your eyes widening as he did so. His emotions mixed with the demons made your head spin harshly.

"Enough." Tanjiro spoke over the cries of the demon, Tanjiro raised his blade to the demon as he stood over him. "Let's talk about what sort of information you know about Kibutsuji Muzan." Tanjiro spoke. It fell silent before the demon answered Tanjiro, sweat dripping down his face. "I cannot say."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒆... •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

"I can't say! I can't say!" The demon shouted, the demon's body began shaking as he shook his head no. "I can't say! I can't say! I can't say!" He shouted.

Fear.

The only emotion you could pick up off the demon was fear, pure and utter fear. You didn't understand what had gotten the demon so worked up all of a sudden but you knew this was an outlash- you gripped the blade of your sword.

"I cannot say anything about it!" The demon shouted, his arms growing back from where they were once cut. The demon threw a harsh punch at Tanjiro who quickly dodge. Your eyes widened as you quickly jumped in front of Tanjiro and slashed the neck of the demon, causing it's head to fly off its body.