The Allium {part 3}

[finally at the ending, how r u today ? i hope ur good :>]
note :
normal for present
italics for flashbacks
bold and italics for the conversations

;

I arrived back at Tommy's house, they were also other flowers already and some baskets of food. They were also valuable items like Wilbur's beanie in which he put near Tommy's door with a sign saying 'Big Man, you can have this but please comeback'.

They were other more items, so i put my basket and got the flower to put in some vases and put them around the mini path outside his house.

They where getting along to be pretty till i finally finished putting the last rose, and the Allium was the only thing left.

'Days to Months passed, Tommy never came back. Many things changed, Wilbur died but he came back as a ghost so we call him Ghostbur now. Philza went to live with his other son, Technoblade. Fundy was also getting adopted because of what happened to Wilbur, and i was getting married.

Im still waiting for Tommy to come by and annoy us, im still waiting for him since i wanted him to be my flower boy at my wedding. I wanted my very first friend to be at my wedding. In 2 days i was getting married with Tubbo, i guess we both realized we were into each other as time passes as we hang out with each other.

Im walking back to my house when i saw Sam, one of the guards of the Pandora's Box and it looks like he was waiting for me. So hurriedly walked to him smiling and asked.

'Sam, hi what are you doing here?'

'Ranboo....'

he looked really sad and agitated and i was getting nervous.

'Whats happening Sam? is something wrong in Pandora's Box?'

'Ranboo he's dead....'

i didnt really know who's dead and now i can feel my heart beating so much.

'Who is dead Sam? is Dream dead?'

'No...'

'Then who died Sam!?'

i was really getting nervous that i kind of shouted at him because i think i know who died and im not ready to believe that.

'Ranboo, Tommy is dead'

i felt like how everything just stopped around me, i couldnt hear sam or even my own breathing. And i fell to the ground feeling some liquid dripping from my eyes.

i was crying

;

[oh no, anyways. i was kidding about how this is the last part. there is still another part tho but i decided to revise it to hurt you guys more jkjk]

436 words lol

please come back