the favor

Im walking around the old lmanburg, im back. Wilbur is back, no more shitty friendly Ghostbur. That motherfucker can stay in that place, and i hope he suffers on how i suffered on that fucking place.

Lmanburg was very blown up and i couldnt be more happier looking around, this country was bound to go down at some point. And if it gets rebuild, ill blow it all up again and i dont care how much ill die but ill always be back to blow that shit up.

it was never meant to be

Quackity and his stupid casino, he wanted people to gamble there. To gamble for the revival book which meant you can be immortal, i didnt like his idea but i guess we could bring back someone and i know by this time he's drunk again fucking bastard.

I didnt notice that im getting near Tommy's house, guess im too invested in Quackity's stupid casino. I haven't seen anyone yet, guess their still trying to stop the other problem.

the egg

I dont really know more about it but i could see those bloody vines around, but i dont really care its not my problems anymore. I need to get that book before Quackity so i can bring him back. Wouldnt it be fun to have a friend back ?

"what are you doing here ?"

said someone behind me who i knew immediately by how disgusted their voice sounds.

"fundy, my son"

he snickered as i looked turned around, fundy was now all grown up, more mature looking before when i last saw him.

"son ? yea right, a father who never cared for his own son. wilbur, im not your son anymore. im not the fundy whose always trying to do his best just for you to notice him and tell him your proud. IM NOT THE KID WHO WANTED YOUR ATTENTION EVEN FOR JUST A MINUTE !!! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME YOUR SON WHEN YOU NEVER CARED !!!"

he shouted, i could see how his eyes showed nothing to pain and anger. I could see how he's trying his best not to cry, he was shaking from rage and i felt it.

Funny how im the villain in this story, but i guess i deserved this. I guess i could still lie till he wouldnt need to talk to me anymore.

"HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH not my son? you'll always be my son fundy, even if you turn the world upside down you will always be my son. you will always carry the blood from a man who once promised to have a peaceful country to a traitor. you will always carry that title fundy, the title of being the son of a president who betrayed his own country."

after i said those words, i could see how fear crossed his once but it turned to anger again and i could see how angry he is now. and his tears were finally falling which kinda shocked me but i still kept that smug in my face.

"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER DAD !!! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN !!! AND I WISH YOU NEVER CAME BACK !!! i wish you blew me up together with lmanburg"

i couldnt hear what his last sentence was but i knew he despised me even more. thats good, atleast i could keep you away from me.

after he shouted those words he turned his back and run away from me, i didnt notice that i was tearing up til i felt something fell from my face to my hands.

my hands were shaking and soon after i was crying hard.

my son, my forever unfinished symphony.

atleast even if he despises me so much, i could still see him grow more into a good person without a traitor behind him.

atleast he wouldnt be hurt anymore when i go again.