The Allium

[go cry, jk this is somewhat lore and also not lore related and i didnt edit this anymore. i made this for the short story in our literature subject, i got a decent grade anyways lol]
note :
normal for present
italics for flashbacks
bold and italics for the conversations

;

It was a very windy afternoon and im currently walking the path that leads to the flower field, i needed to pick some flowers to plant outside his house. The flower field was a bit far, and i cant ignore the fact that everywhere i look lets me remember that he was once here.

' We were reaching the last stop which was in Lmanberg, a new city for me to stay and explore. I heard from my old neighbor's in End City that L'manberg was new city discovered by Wilbur in whom i haven't heard nor met yet.

"WE HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE LAST STATION, WE ARE NOW AT L'MANBERG. I, CAPTAIN PUFFY WELCOMES YOU PERSONALLY TO L'MANBERG AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE"

I stood up and got my bag, ready to go out the train and explore a whole different world. I walked to the door's of the train as it slowly opened and revealing a new adventure im taking a part of.

I slowly stepped outside and inhaled the sweet smell of potatoes, someone must be cooking near the station since the smell was surrounding the station. The place looked very clean and there were a lot of new faces whom welcomed everyone with very big smiles plastered on their faces.

Except for one boy, who looked like he didnt wanna be here at the station and you can clearly see the disgust on his face when he saw me. He was tall and looked very young, i could guess that his age is around 15 or 16 and he looked really good with his uniform in which i noticed that they were all wearing the same uniform but some parts like the collar or the blazer were patterned differently.

I was slowly walking to where he was standing because he was holding a sign that says 'Come Here If You Want A Tour' and i quickly noticed i was the only one to go near him since the other's looked like they were still busy talking with the other people wearing uniforms. He noticed me going near him and signed to hurry up, and so i did.

'Hello, welcome and today im your tourguide. Im Tommy and also the Vice President of the city, and you are?'

'Hello Mr. Tommy, i am Ranboo and im a newcomer'

I was about to offer my hand, but it looks like he didnt want to shake hands so i didnt do it. He just silently nodded and turned his back on me.

'We better get going, those people together with you on the train arent newcomers like you. They live here and im sure they dont need a tour, and im really busy so please keep up'

And he started walking to a path, i was really amazed how the place looks. It was really beautiful, there were flowers aside the path and it looks like we were reaching a field of flowers. I held tight on my bag as the path gets a bit rough and we were going down to a stone path to the flower field.

'I think you have seen were this path leads us, we are reaching the Flower Field. You can pick up flowers if you want to, just hurry up cause we still need to go thru alot more places'

I silently nodded and walked alongside with him, we were getting closer. And i could see the flowers, there were different varieties of flowers. But i saw a very bright magenta colored flower, so hurriedly picked up one and put it in my bag.

'So as you can see, we are now in the Flower Field. You can pick up flowers here whenever you want, and you can also have a picnic with your future new friends here or have a date with someone'

I just nodded and smiled a bit, then we proceeded to walk. It looks like we were finally reaching the city since i can see some stores and houses on the other side.

We were now at the main entrance of the city, there was a big wall surrounding the place and it looked like we were just outside a few minutes ago and not the main city. He looked at the camera on the left side of the gate and it automatically slowly opened revealing a much more comfortable atmosphere of the city. There were stores for food and also for furnitures, there were also large chests on the side of the path with signs that says 'Free Things' and it looks like there were no people that would steal if they have this.

The city was big and we didnt walked around more and continued on one path in which he told me takes us to the inner part of the city which were the houses and the other buildings are. He also told me that he was gonna show me around the inner part of the city first before we go on my house since it was just near the founder of the city's house.

'As you can tell, there are much more houses here since this is mostly where the people stay but they also stay on the other part of the city since people here just stays in another person's house and its not a very big of a deal. There are also not much of a rule in L'manberg, we just dont want anyone who doesnt participates on our events here.'

'Thats the only rule here?'

'We dont really need to put out a rule for a city thats entirely found and made for every people's freedom. This city wasnt built for people to follow rules, this city is for people who wants freedom and peace.'

'Oh, okay'

I guess it wasnt really a bad start for me, we continued walking till we met some people in which he introduced me to. They were also very friendly and even invited me to come over their houses in which i said yes to. We were walking to a stairs getting higher to the inner part of the city. We also passed by his house in which has a bench infront with a jukebox, which he told me is where he and the president usually hangs out.

He also showed me to the fun parts of the city, there was also a amusement park which was apparently made by a guy named karl. There were also farm's and barns for animals, there was also a Bee Park made by the president since he liked bee's.

Now we were currently walking to my house, we didnt stopped by the founder's house since he told me the founder wasnt home so maybe in another time i could visit him. He lead me to a two-storey wooden house, it looked modern despite being a wooden house. I went inside and looked around, and it looks like it was already cleaned and prepared. There were also fruits in the table with a letter telling me to eat them, the 2nd floor was the bedroom together with the bathroom. It also has a big window in which i can look outside and see the city. I put my bag down the bag and took the flower i got earlier to give to Mr. Tommy as a thank you since i dont really have many golds that i could give as a payment.

;

[part 2 soon, embrace yourselves lmao. ig u guys kinda noticed how i made tommy abit chill, idk what was on my mind when i made this but im kinda lazy to edit and revise so yea]

1340 words ? pog yea

i miss you