0.5) 1 MILLION DOLLARS?!?!

Cerberus POV - Age 10
The world around me isn't one that I am proud of. The older I get the more I realize how toxic reality is.

Since I was a kid, I've only ever seen boys playing sports and being super buff. I never liked that stuff.

I would say I am a social person but all my guy friends are all the same. That's why I only hang with girls.

A while ago, I began feeling different around one of my guy friends. He's really nice and that makes me happy.

I think I like him.

But I heard from some old family members, that boys liking boy was gay. They said being gay was wrong.

But I've looked up what it means and I don't think I am gay. I do also like one of my girlfriends but idk if it's possible to like both.

Currently, I don't really care to know. I'll just keep this to myself for now. No one has to know.

Age 15
It's been some time since I came out to my parents. Two months or so I think. Honestly, it was a weird experience but it's my third time coming out so yeah.

Allow me to explain.

I've come out as pansexual 3 times. The only difference is who I came out to. First, it was my friends. Then, my cousins. Last was my siblings and parents.

My siblings and parents didn't really care. Like they accepted it but they didn't feel the need to worry about my life.

My mom did say she knew already and my dad was pretty cool with it. My siblings were so hyped when I told them. It was pretty funny.

My mom said she knew once I changed my style. Speaking of style, she and my family fully support me dressing feminine-ish.

My older sister has helped me a lot with styling outfits since I've only ever been taught to style masculine outfits.

Anyways, today is a typical day. I'm alone in my room, as always. It's pretty small and I usually have the door open just in case it gets too warm for my liking.

I was in a black hoodie and some sweatpants. It's quite cold right now considering its winter break.

Christmas is on its way and so is New Year. So, I have a lot of free time. I also had a beanie on to keep my head warm. Considering I only just started to embrace my feminine side, my hair is pretty short.

I scroll through my phone as I played with the string of my hoodie. Out of the corner of my eye, I see my mom lean on my door frame.

"Hey, mom, what's up?" I said, sitting up.

"Your sister and I were just about to go to the mall. And we wanted to know if you wanted to go, considering your father won't turn the ac off," she said, rolling her eyes at the last part.

"Sure, I just have to get ready."

"Don't forget, it's still cold outside," she said, smirking.

"I won't. I won't."

She closed the door before walking away. I stood up and began looking in my dresser. My room, unfortunately, doesn't have a closet.

Once I found an outfit, I laid it on my bed and began to do my makeup. Nothing too much. Just a bit of eyeshadow.

After I finished, I got dressed and found a wig to wear. I don't really like going out in public without one.

It makes me uncomfortable. So, my mom helped me find some nice ones.

When I'm done getting ready, I look in the mirror to make sure I didn't look bad.

Outfit: