12) Basic Straining

Cerberus POV - Sadie Eliminated
I wish I could say I did my normal routine but I didn't. I've been up all night long. Why? Well, at around 1 a.m. my mind flooded with thoughts.

I couldn't push them to the back of my head like I usually do. The thoughts were so overwhelming and intense.

The more I tried to suppress them, the more intense they got. So, (in short) I couldn't sleep after they went away.

I decided to put on a random tee and joggers. I wasn't in the mood to shower. I wasn't in the mood to do anything really.

Outfit:

Static - Confessional "Did I mention it was like 6 in the morning and no one else was woke?" Static - End

"Did I mention it was like 6 in the morning and no one else was woke?"
Static - End

I walked to the docks like I usually did. Unlike other days, a certain punk was there already. I rolled my eyes and just sat down next to him.

"Morning, Sunshine," he greeted, calmly.

His voice sounded different than it usually did. It was raspy and a bit deeper. It was pretty husky. I didn't mind it tho.

"Morning, delinquent," I replied, yawning after.

"Tired?"

"As hell. I didn't sleep last night."

"You better not fall asleep on me like you did last time."

"Oh, shut up. That was different. I'm not as tired as I was back then."

"Whatever you say. Anyway, you done avoiding me?"

"Nah, not yet," I sighed as I laid back.

"It's rude to avoid the person you like, Cer."

"A) I don't like you. B) Please shut up. I came here for the silence."

"Don't act like you don't miss me," he smirked, most likely rolling his eyes.

"Again, shut up."

"So stubborn. I like that."

"Please hush before I leave."

"Feisty..."

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙

I woke up against something. I sat up and yawned. I looked around and noticed I wasn't at the docks. I was in front of my cabin, sitting on the stairs.

I sighed as I realized what had happened. I can't believe I fell asleep. I had been awake for hours before I went to the docks.

I stood up and stretched. When I finished, I walked back over to the docks. I sat down and rubbed my eyes.

After a while, the loudspeaker turned on. Instead of Chris, Chef's voice could be heard throughout the island.