3) The Big Sleep

Cerberus POV-Ezekiel Eliminated
I woke up to a loud honk. I sat up quickly and hit my head on my bed. I laid back down and sighed.

"And to think this maniac would let us sleep," I said, rubbing my head.

"Honestly, how can you be surprised?" Noah said, not looking up from his book.

I rolled my eyes at him and I sat back up. I stood up and took out an outfit for the day.

I pulled out this black cropped hoodie I had and a pair of sweatpants to match. I didn't really feel like going all out today.

"Where are the other guys?" I said, holding my clothes.

"I don't know. I've just been in here enjoying the silence," Noah said, smiling at his book.

I rolled my eyes and sighed again. Then, I walked to the bathroom. If Noah wasn't in there or was sleep, I would've change in my cabin.

I hate changing in front of people, conscious people that is.

I walked outside of the bathroom after showering and brushing my teeth. No makeup today.

I didn't feel like putting any on. I walked to the front of my cabin. Then, I sat on the stairs.

Duncan was sitting in front his cabin. He approached me and sat next to me.

"Hey, Sunshine. I saw you walk out of the guy's cabin. Who were you doing in there?" He said, smirking at me.

"Ew, I sleep in there, delinquent," I said, fixing my beanie.

"Oh, if I'm catching what you're throwing, you should be lucky. I'm into all of that, Sunshine," he said, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Don't you have a team full of other people to flirt with?" I asked, rolling my eyes and moving his arm.

"Yeah maybe. But it's fun doing it with you."

"You make me sick..."

"You love it and you know it."

"Whatever. I'm going for a walk before the challenge starts. You're welcome to follow."

I stood up and began walking away from the cabin towards the beach. Duncan followed right behind me like a lost puppy.

"Your team is gonna ask questions if they see you with me," I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Who cares? It won't bother me."

I shrugged and kept walking. Once I reached the docks , I sat down. Duncan sat next to me. It was quiet for a while but not a weird quiet.

It was peaceful which was strange. I didn't expect to ever feel peaceful while I was in the competition.

Duncan, on the other hand, was skipping rocks. I would be lying if I said this moment was bad. I kinda enjoyed it.

The way the scenery was amazing. Not to mention how quiet it was. And I would be lying if I said being with Duncan wasn't pretty enjoyable.

Static - Confessional
"Okay, I know he is the enemy but he's a pretty cool dude. I think he likes me," I said, looking away from the camera.

"Not that I care or anything! If he does like me and I play my cards right, I'll have that punk wrapped around my finger," I said, smiling.
Static - End

"So, can I expect to meet you in the final three? Or will your team turn their backs on you?" I said, standing up.

Some time has passed. So, I decided to go back to my cabin. Be social and whatnot with my team.